RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
For fiona final quest in this version says ''your room 6-10pm'', but there is no option to trigger it, am i doing something wrong or it's a bug?

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, so i dld the patch, extracted, no images, so went and dld the All, no images, now i need the whole fucking game again, because NO FUCKING IMAGES

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 2551130
That's the full version right?
yup correct
I downloaded your save from Discord and Now Lydias is there. But after banging her by the pool. I opted to join her again and my reward was an empty screen?
View attachment 2551276

It seems the button links are still there on some things. But yeah
Issues
Can you open your browser console (f12) and see if there are any error messages? I can't recreate this issue on any version I have.

Can I use old save from another version to version 11 of the game, bcs it wont allow me to, I am doing something wrong or it is not working that way
It should allow old saves. What sort of error are you getting when attempting to do so? And how old is the save exactly? Edit: Also if you try and use a save from a mobile or online version it probably won't work.

For fiona final quest in this version says ''your room 6-10pm'', but there is no option to trigger it, am i doing something wrong or it's a bug?
You probably have to sleep once before the link will appear.

ok, so i dld the patch, extracted, no images, so went and dld the All, no images, now i need the whole fucking game again, because NO FUCKING IMAGES
Don't use the patch version if you didn't have the old R10.5. Just download the full version, extract and run.

Aug 16, 2020
The new kitchen scene with Jen isn't appearing. The get physical options (both love and lewd) are the same as they always were. Tried at both lunch and dinner. Do I need to do something else first? Do I need to finish the new aunt stuff first? Jen's love and lewd are at 3600.
Edit: Got it. Had to get the aunt to the next stage first.

Last edited:
Reactions: MakinWaves

Trolq

Jan 27, 2022
I need save file for android r11 start. Im using joi play and i dont know how to put save file for android pls help.

Last edited:

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Guys can someone share a full save from R10.5? I started new game but I think ist bugged.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
how much of the game is left ?
I remember reading a while that this game is close to completion

MIXAAA88

Mar 2, 2023
It should allow old saves. What sort of error are you getting when attempting to do so? And how old is the save exactly? Edit: Also if you try and use a save from a mobile or online version it probably won't.
Yes i have played online on mobile, so there is no way to execute save?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I tried to sleep for days, there's no option in the room.
Post your save file for me (save menu -> save to disk) and I'll take a look for you.

Guys can someone share a full save from R10.5? I started new game but I think ist bugged.
is the old start save from 10.5

how much of the game is left ?
I remember reading a while that this game is close to completion
I still have a lot of work to do. Mainly filling out the girl's end game content. I'd expect a number of releases yet.

Yes i have played online on mobile, so there is no way to execute save?
It should work where ever you originally got it. But yeah if you try and move from online to desktop for example it's likely not going to work. I don't know if there's anything you can do about it honestly.

Will Valerie get more content/her own path?
She'll probably make a small appearance at the end of the office story but not her own path no.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
You need to finish grinding the love or lewd points friend.
But i've already achieved necessary lewd points, do i need to reach needed love points as well? Because i'm on lewd path and i though lewd points are enough. Also whenever i do lewd points activities it says i've reached maxed lewd points.
Edit:
Apparently i need 40 more points, weird how i hadn't seen that for some reason.

Reactions: MakinWaves
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes