Unity Love X Lust [Build 7 Free Release] [Blast]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

just__me

Aug 7, 2020
It's a really interesting concept. I like the AI text, and it's kinda fun to take it down different paths and 'chat'. It's a huge leap, but it would be great to have that more 'tied in' to the rest of the game though, hopefully that's on the roadmap.. Taking the interpretations from the chat and applying them to the 3D models and scenes seems like a worthy, if ambitious target.. ask them to do something and have the actual model respond in kind (same if they 'volunteer').

The disconnect between the text of *takes whatever action* descriptions happening while the 3D world just goes on as normal... it'd be nice to see those synched up somehow.

The characters also need to have a memory.. I had the server at the Chinese food shop screaming at me to get out and never come back, clicked 'exit' to leave the conversation, hit 'E' to start a new one and she says "Hi! nice to see you, what brings you to town?"

But a solid foundation and a good concept. Keep at it!

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
It's a really interesting concept. I like the AI text, and it's kinda fun to take it down different paths and 'chat'. It's a huge leap, but it would be great to have that more 'tied in' to the rest of the game though, hopefully that's on the roadmap.. Taking the interpretations from the chat and applying them to the 3D models and scenes seems like a worthy, if ambitious target.. ask them to do something and have the actual model respond in kind (same if they 'volunteer').

The disconnect between the text of *takes whatever action* descriptions happening while the 3D world just goes on as normal... it'd be nice to see those synched up somehow.

The characters also need to have a memory.. I had the server at the Chinese food shop screaming at me to get out and never come back, clicked 'exit' to leave the conversation, hit 'E' to start a new one and she says "Hi! nice to see you, what brings you to town?"

But a solid foundation and a good concept. Keep at it!

I appreciate your review. I would like to know more about what you mean by chat connect more with the world? If you give a example that would be helpful. What did you say to the server to make her so mad, lol.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes