Unity Love X Lust [Build 7 Free Release] [Blast]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
i have no problem , deleted everything , shared the antivirus stuff and my opinion , yet still i get tag from a weird new account that talks like hes master yoda of some sorts for no reason.

it actually made me laught , that i asked about the AV stuff , and after all that nonsense you both reply the fact its no one gave a real answer , posting some other ppl opinion about an AV from 2020 post that has nothing to do with me , and a random account that talks in your name , lmao i cant :ROFLMAO:(y).

good luck with the project.

PD: also language these days its not an excuse im not even english ;)
He is a friend of mine and a fellow developer. His English is not very good but he is working on it and he talks a lot too. A very passionate person indeed.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
I cannot manage to even start the game. The newest version crashes every time. most of the time it crashes right after the company logo. sometimes it makes it to the loading screen, but as soon as it goes to 100%, it crashes again.

Sep 24, 2020
View attachment 3707955
Overview:
What I wanted in a game is you can go out into the world, chat, and have some fun with intelligent characters.
Full physics touch mechanics, a smart NPC chat system, and advanced play mechanics are a few main mechanics
I wanted in this project.
I also envision having randomly generated NPC.
I can successfully say I hit the mechanics I wanted to see in this game.
This game is still in pre-alpha so there are still some issues in the game and also needs more content.
Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-05-23
Developer: F18 Studios
Censored: No
Version: Build 7 0.9.2a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: GDRIVE

Split

View attachment 3708172 View attachment 3708179 View attachment 3708185 View attachment 3708190 View attachment 3708193 View attachment 3708195 View attachment 3708199 View attachment 3708206
Minimum System Requirements?

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I was looking at the trailer and just got to the part where the narrator tells us about the latest advancements and features and stuff while I was looking at a game that seems like it was developed in the early 2000s and then the clothes start clipping the hair physics is out of this world and the animations stretch and compress the limbs to fit. With these "latest advancements" I can safely predict this game is going nowhere fast. I doubt there will be a revamp of the outdated graphics, the poor animations and the bad physics because that would mean 90% of what was done already has to be re-done, so no, this is not a game and it will never be a game. It's just a stub that will be worked on here and there for a few months while people start supporting the project. Some may call it a quick cash grab but I did not actually play this so I won't call it that. The previews are enough for me to drive me away. Great job, thanks dev!(y)

• Haha
Reactions: bartroli

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024
i have no problem , deleted everything , shared the antivirus stuff and my opinion , yet still i get tag from a weird new account that talks like hes master yoda of some sorts for no reason.

it actually made me laught , that i asked about the AV stuff , and after all that nonsense you both reply the fact its no one gave a real answer , posting some other ppl opinion about an AV from 2020 post that has nothing to do with me , and a random account that talks in your name , lmao i cant :ROFLMAO:(y).

good luck with the project.

PD: also language these days its not an excuse im not even english ;)
Just wait a little, and my "New Account" will share a game, you will :O
and you will understand, that i am not a random Account, or someone just here to talk
against you.

It was just this rubbish : "THIS IS A VIRUS", and not 1 point to see you can be wrong with that.
Always stay objective, not just destroy things.

Best Greetings.
So : Yes, i am truly a real Person, and: i am here, because i want to show my game
in the next Weeks / Months here.

but in this case, we talk from a huge project,far away from what you think :)
so dont fight me, i am not an enemy of you, just be cairful with to tell others
To share viruses, only because an "Bit Defender "Program told you.
Virus Scanners, doing a lot of mistakes.
best Greetings.

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
thanks, a save system is coming soon. I hope it didn't hurt you too bad.
It's sad to see all my progress erased, is there a way to save the AI's conversation with the Player or User ?

Also the Game and the AI Tool is prone to crash on Alt Tabing out of the game

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I was looking at the trailer and just got to the part where the narrator tells us about the latest advancements and features and stuff while I was looking at a game that seems like it was developed in the early 2000s and then the clothes start clipping the hair physics is out of this world and the animations stretch and compress the limbs to fit. With these "latest advancements" I can safely predict this game is going nowhere fast. I doubt there will be a revamp of the outdated graphics, the poor animations and the bad physics because that would mean 90% of what was done already has to be re-done, so no, this is not a game and it will never be a game. It's just a stub that will be worked on here and there for a few months while people start supporting the project. Some may call it a quick cash grab but I did not actually play this so I won't call it that. The previews are enough for me to drive me away. Great job, thanks dev!(y)
I'm glad you liked my old trailer from previous builds.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Just wait a little, and my "New Account" will share a game, you will :O
and you will understand, that i am not a random Account, or someone just here to talk
against you.

It was just this rubbish : "THIS IS A VIRUS", and not 1 point to see you can be wrong with that.
Always stay objective, not just destroy things.

Best Greetings.
So : Yes, i am truly a real Person, and: i am here, because i want to show my game
in the next Weeks / Months here.

but in this case, we talk from a huge project,far away from what you think :)
so dont fight me, i am not an enemy of you, just be cairful with to tell others
To share viruses, only because an "Bit Defender "Program told you.
Virus Scanners, doing a lot of mistakes.
best Greetings.
i never said it has viruses , you just point your finger to me for asking about what i asked about the 7 warnings got no response , just got a '' delete that trash antivirus response '' with links on other forums that i dont care about because the main issue i asked wasnt solved , so as i said up there , stop taging me for your nonsense , if it has virus malware or wathever i do not care anymore because as soon some one points a finger on a player or tester saying its '' your AV fault '' and doesnt respond on the other 7 issues its just stupid af.

so good luck with your cash grab you want to release here in this page too.

been here few years as you can see on my profile , seen it all , from cash grabs to scamers etc.

Reactions: SHSStudio

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024
i never said it has viruses , you just point your finger to me for asking about what i asked about the 7 warnings got no response , just got a '' delete that trash antivirus response '' with links on other forums that i dont care about because the main issue i asked wasnt solved , so as i said up there , stop taging me for your nonsense , if it has virus malware or wathever i do not care anymore because as soon some one points a finger on a player or tester saying its '' your AV fault '' and doesnt respond on the other 7 issues its just stupid af.

so good luck with your cash grab you want to release here in this page too.

been here few years as you can see on my profile , seen it all , from cash grabs to scamers etc.

Well, I think that's settled things between us. I wasn't trying to point the finger at you, but rather to ask whether there are viruses in it or not: I don't think we got off to the best start. But I'd like to add something: my project will certainly be looking for supporters at some point, I think that's fair and okay. But when you say "raising money", I don't really believe that. Honestly: I don't think I'll be alive by the time the money I've sunk into it is back in the bank. It's not that long. It's more of a passion. However (more on that later), I also have a few rules. I'm not someone who has to share their project - compulsively - and I'm not looking for millions or anything else. Instead, I make it available to the public - sometimes - and then I'll see. I'm certainly happy about supporters, but it wouldn't be the first time that I've pocketed something and moved on. I'm very particular about that. Therefore: If I'm looking for money, I don't make a game. I don't think there's a more unreasonable way to make money than making a game. Believe me, it's the most thankless way. Especially if it's a big project. In that case, it's better to build 3D models and sell them in asset stores. or sell freelance services for a hundred times what they're worth. But a game is a really bad idea in most cases to actually make money. There are more efficient ways to do it.

( google translatet ) :)
So beste greetings, and i hope we understand us now.
So it s not my point to fight you, just i saw this "THIS IS A VIRUS" ...
and the awnser "I have this program and i am right" that was the only point.

All is okay here :) hope at you to :)

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
And Xx_Blast_xX - if you offer two versions of this game, one with pre-written dialogue and one with the AI model, I promise you - the pre-written version will be far more promising for a wide range of reasons. The main being file size, the second being that with pre-written dialogue, you can attach triggers and events - something that is much harder to do with an LLM without a predictor present.
You can still mix LLM with triggers and events...
I think the developer should focus on the Version with the AI Model, since it's something new in the market in my point of view.
Besides the Chat Dialogues, there are many works needed to be done before he can set aside the problems' whether he should use an AI Language Model or just write the dialogues themselves.

• No Working Save System
  • Many Glitches with Movement inside the 3d Space
  • Animations Glitching or Stuttering
  • World is almost lifeless
  • No Map
  • Movement in the 3d Space is slow, and sprint duration is too short
These are the few things I observed.
The Dev did already a great Work so far he needs only to iron these out and starts adding more Features after the bug fixes

Reactions: Xx_Blast_xX

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
It's sad to see all my progress erased, is there a way to save the AI's conversation with the Player or User ?

Also the Game and the AI Tool is prone to crash on Alt Tabing out of the game
Not at the moment, working on adding a save feature soon.
I think the developer should focus on the Version with the AI Model, since it's something new in the market in my point of view.
Besides the Chat Dialogues, there are many works needed to be done before he can set aside the problems' whether he should use an AI Language Model or just write the dialogues themselves.

• No Working Save System
  • Many Glitches with Movement inside the 3d Space
  • Animations Glitching or Stuttering
  • World is almost lifeless
  • No Map
  • Movement in the 3d Space is slow, and sprint duration is too short
These are the few things I observed.
The Dev did already great Work so far he needs only to iron these out and start adding more Features after the bug fixes

These points you brought up are important and I will work on those issues. I just recently implemented this new system. The intercourse system is new, along with strand-based hair and AI models for chat dialogue.

Personally, I enjoy these things with AI. It gives an element of surprise when you talk to them. They are not scripted and predictable.

A lot of my supporters want the AI to stay and enjoy it. The AI is what sets this game apart from other adult games.

The AI model is staying so is AI art because I love it and it looks great. Plus I don't have to spend hours drawing something.

If you don't like AI, I suggest playing another game because this game is an AI game now and for every build.

Optimization is on the top of the list of things I need to do along with animations.

Reactions: Aoni79

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
WARNING
** This Game has AI for a chat model and AI Art. If you don't like AI, I suggest playing another game. If your computer is not capable of running AI, I suggest playing another game. You need a good Computer to play this game perferbly a i7 or higher with a lot of ram and a good graphics card! If you believe your computer can't run this game, your right it won't. PLAY ANOTHER GAME!**

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Well aware of that, I already covered that in a previous post. LLM can work with triggers and events, but getting those events to occur would be much harder in the case that the AI has free roam to cover literally ANY topic thus meaning they're far less likely to occur. And if you set the trigger to occur on say, a single phrase consisting of 5 words for example, getting those exact 5 words to occur during any run would be extremely unlikely.

I had mentioned to the dev that they should put the vote to the consumer, let them decide. In the form of releasing a build WITH the AI model (for high performance machines) and a pre-written dialogue option for those who don't wish to use all 32gb of their RAM to play a simple 3D scene viewer.

WARNING
** This Game has AI for a chat model and AI Art. If you don't like AI, I suggest playing another game. If your computer is not capable of running AI, I suggest playing another game. You need a good Computer to play this game perferbly a i7 or higher with a lot of ram and a good graphics card! If you believe your computer can't run this game, your right it won't. PLAY ANOTHER GAME!**
1. I do like AI, and I use it often for a wide range of things. Including LLM's.

2. I will play literally anything else.

3. My computer is far more than capable at running this. That's not the reason I'm against your use of the AI here - you're slapping an AI model into your project, not only without crediting the original creator of said model - but you also try to hide the name, poorly. For anyone wondering what model he's using, it's from Barotwksi and it's the Meta 3 LLM. Can be found here -

For those wondering, that's the same Meta as in Facebook, so... Make of that what you will.

4. Simply saying "You need an i7 or higher" to run this game is not enough information. What generation are we talking here? This won't run on an Intel i7 1st gen, for example - be more specific.

5. What constitutes a "good graphics card" for you? Be more specific.

6. What I believe about "my computer" is irrelevant. What I KNOW about my computer is. Be more specific.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Well aware of that, I already covered that in a previous post. LLM can work with triggers and events, but getting those events to occur would be much harder in the case that the AI has free roam to cover literally ANY topic thus meaning they're far less likely to occur. And if you set the trigger to occur on say, a single phrase consisting of 5 words for example, getting those exact 5 words to occur during any run would be extremely unlikely.

I had mentioned to the dev that they should put the vote to the consumer, let them decide. In the form of releasing a build WITH the AI model (for high performance machines) and a pre-written dialogue option for those who don't wish to use all 32gb of their RAM to play a simple 3D scene viewer.

1. I do like AI, and I use it often for a wide range of things. Including LLM's.

2. I will play literally anything else.

3. My computer is far more than capable at running this. That's not the reason I'm against your use of the AI here - you're slapping an AI model into your project, not only without crediting the original creator of said model - but you also try to hide the name, poorly. For anyone wondering what model he's using, it's from Barotwksi and it's the Meta 3 LLM. Can be found here -

For those wondering, that's the same Meta as in Facebook, so... Make of that what you will.

4. Simply saying "You need an i7 or higher" to run this game is not enough information. What generation are we talking here? This won't run on an Intel i7 1st gen, for example - be more specific.

5. What constitutes a "good graphics card" for you? Be more specific.

6. What I believe about "my computer" is irrelevant. What I KNOW about my computer is. Be more specific.
I don't know why you keep post and then put a 1 star rating with the same thing. You just really annoying me now. I think you made your point with your post and your rating. I am done with f95zone and I sending a reporting in about you.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I don't know why you keep post and then put a 1 star rating with the same thing. You just really annoying me now. I think you made your point with your post and your rating. I am done with f95zone and I sending a reporting in about you.
You're reporting me for what?

I was discussing with other people primarily, I responded to your hard-stance on AI, and I said my thoughts on the subject. If you don't want to hear negative feedback, then don't use an open marketplace for discussion to happen.

And I gave 1 star after attempting to play it, it just doesn't run. At all. It's a bad product, sorry - but what good is it if people lie to you and say "Oh yeah! It's great!" when it's not? You'll end up not progressing or improving because of that. If you can't take critique of it, then don't publish it to a place where people can critique your product...

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
You're reporting me for what?

I was discussing with other people primarily, I responded to your hard-stance on AI, and I said my thoughts on the subject. If you don't want to hear negative feedback, then don't use an open marketplace for discussion to happen.

And I gave 1 star after attempting to play it, it just doesn't run. At all. It's a bad product, sorry - but what good is it if people lie to you and say "Oh yeah! It's great!" when it's not? You'll end up not progressing or improving because of that. If you can't take critique of it, then don't publish it to a place where people can critique your product...
Just Getting Shit on is not getting critique you are trying just to belittle him lol

Feb 2, 2018
Hey, this game is really cool. Keep up the good work! I am a bit lost on how progression system works and the tutorial only covers a few things. Is there a guide on what to do?

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey, this game is really cool. Keep up the good work! I am a bit lost on how progression system works and the tutorial only covers a few things. Is there a guide on what to do?
Basically, just find gifts and give them to who ever you want, and their relationship level should increase. Once their relationship level is like the love interest, you should be able to do the adult part of the game.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes