Unity Love X Lust [Build 7 Free Release] [Blast]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

hornyshrek

Nov 21, 2020
I cant play it, when i launch into the world, i spawn and my camera just keeps turning and my mouse wont interactt with the game

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Yes I did, I plugged it out and now it works. Thanks for the reply
No problem, let me know if you run into any other issues. The game is still in development, so there is some issues I can't fix quickly until another build comes out.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Glad to help, next update will be a big improvement.
I hope by big improvement you mean smaller file size since those store purchased assets, while looking nice - eat up a HUGE portion of actual storage space, not to mention game performance.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Unity did not add any install trackers in at least 2022.3 and lower versions. But bitdefender is definitely trash, however I find interesting that it triggers on so many DLLs
yeah yeah , bitdefender is trash , but as i said 7 triggers , plus had to manually find on the task manager the llama thing to block it and then i could delete it.

the game closed , 7 triggers plus manually trying to find a '' AI '' exe that even with game off still was running , idk , im not going to download nothing more from this garbage , try it at your own risk good luck :).

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I hope by big improvement you mean smaller file size since those store purchased assets, while looking nice - eat up a HUGE portion of actual storage space, not to mention game performance.
you have no idea what you are talking about, the huge storage space is due to the AI model.

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
Good Game but you need to focus on making a Save System, it's painfully to see progress wiped within the AI

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
yeah yeah , bitdefender is trash , but as i said 7 triggers , plus had to manually find on the task manager the llama thing to block it and then i could delete it.

the game closed , 7 triggers plus manually trying to find a '' AI '' exe that even with game off still was running , idk , im not going to download nothing more from this garbage , try it at your own risk good luck :).
I have many players try at their own risk, I believe their computers are just fine. Whatever you are using you should throw it out and stay away from my garbage game.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
you have no idea what you are talking about, the huge storage space is due to the AI model.
Wow, that's how you respond to genuine and actual recommendations?

Okay, enlighten me. What AI model are you running in here that's special and unique that it justifies taking up almost ALL of your "games" requirement?

Edit - Would also like to add, I've been working in the 3D sector for a very, very long time now. I think I know what I'm talking about. But, you do you.

Second Edit - I'd also like to state that, for a "Game Developer" I find it highly amusing that you chose to use Stable Diffusion for your Patreon channel images, as opposed to rendering something yourself in any of the freely available rendering engines out there... lol.

1717794389952.png

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024
Unity did not add any install trackers in at least 2022.3 and lower versions. But bitdefender is definitely trash, however I find interesting that it triggers on so many DLLs
The reason for the trigger is digital signatures. If you provide software, e.g. on developer portals such as Github, you are subject to this problem, among others. This does not mean that a Github addon is a virus, only that the digital signature of this addon is not known to the virus program. This is often a problem, especially with Windows and other components and scanners.

If, for example, the source code looks like a virus (i.e. uses similar variables or things) or refers to certain telemetry (e.g. AI from Nvidia), then two things come together: the first is that NVidia is digitally signed. This means that virus software can recognize the software (e.g. Shadow Play) and classify the telemetry. However, if an LLMA accesses these sub-dllc s, for example, it is not signed. It is therefore a heuristic hit, a “suspected” virus that is not one. The same applies to its context files.

In short: it only triggers because it is not signed. And a digital signature is of little use to you. Mainly it just costs the developer money. And nobody on Github is going to do that. What's the point? It's just a rip-off. But it does not contain a virus.

Translated with DeepL

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024

Okay, enlighten me. What AI model are you running in here that's special and unique that it justifies taking up almost ALL of your "games" requirement?

Edit - Would also like to add, I've been working in the 3D sector for a very, very long time now. I think I know what I'm talking about. But, you do you.

Second Edit - I'd also like to state that, for a "Game Developer" I find it highly amusing that you chose to use Stable Diffusion for your Patreon channel images, as opposed to rendering something yourself in any of the freely available rendering engines out there... lol.

View attachment 3714911
Just to awnser your a Question:
His game ( i am **NOT** a Part of the game, okay ? just here... like every other ppl)

but:
his game is using an LLMA Offline AI.
That means, that the "Speak and Text" Model, is includet.
Models like this, are often between 2 and 8 GB of HDD Space.
This results in highter Size.

If you include for example "Chat GPT", you will not need to include the language Model to.
So the Size is not go bigger, but your Player need an Account to Chat GPT, and need to pay
Chat GPT, to play your game.

An Offline LLMA, fix this.
So you do not need to pay money to Chat GPT,
And you do not need an Internet connection, to play.

this is truly a win win. The bad Part of this is, that the Size of the Project grothts,
and have +3 or more GB to download for the user.

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024

dont know what ever you doing in your system there, but there is one thing i need to say:
i am an Windows Server Administrator, in my main Business, with years of Knowledge and Know How.
and i really dont unterstand your Problems.

if you not exit the game correctly.Or the LLMA is not quit correctly (maybe)
it spossible, that Tasks in the background always searching for an Exe, you did delete.
This is a typically process.

but in this case, donot matter.
Reason: tthere is no network Communication from the game to the Outside, not above LLMA.
You can chack this yourself, just monitore your Connection and Network, and debug your
Network Connections from Lokal to the Internet, and you will see yourself.

There is no network Traffic!
this is really just an error in your system.

but: it s not really interesting. Just: there are no Viruses inside,
and also no Traffic to the outside.

( And no, i want to say this a second time: i am NOT ! a part of the game, or game development from
LXL i am no member or something, just to keep this clear:

This is not a virus! that s only point i want to focus with this! )

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Just to awnser your a Question:
His game ( i am **NOT** a Part of the game, okay ? just here... like every other ppl)

but:
his game is using an LLMA Offline AI.
That means, that the "Speak and Text" Model, is includet.
Models like this, are often between 2 and 8 GB of HDD Space.
This results in highter Size.

If you include for example "Chat GPT", you will not need to include the language Model to.
So the Size is not go bigger, but your Player need an Account to Chat GPT, and need to pay
Chat GPT, to play your game.

An Offline LLMA, fix this.
So you do not need to pay money to Chat GPT,
And you do not need an Internet connection, to play.

this is truly a win win. The bad Part of this is, that the Size of the Project grothts,
and have +3 or more GB to download for the user.
The model being used is Meta-Llama-3-8B-Instruct-Q8_0 - there are numerous file sizes available.

1717795769825.png

Smaller models are available, and the Meta model isn't the best one available and it's one of the largest. There are far better models with lower file size of equal or better quality.

Reactions: SHSStudio

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020

View attachment 3714911
I hope by the big improvement you mean smaller file size since those store-purchased assets while looking nice - eat up a HUGE portion of actual storage space, not to mention game performance.
Doesn't sound like a recommendation to me, more like an insult.

I'm discreet with the AI model name but if you have ever downloaded an AI model for text-to-text generation they are usually pretty big.

"3D sector" doesn't sound like you develop video games. So, I'm pretty sure I am right when I said you don't know what you are talking about.

As a "Game Developer". I am not limited to using just Renderers, I believe I have the option to use stable diffusion.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
The model being used is Meta-Llama-3-8B-Instruct-Q8_0 - there are numerous file sizes available.

View attachment 3714959

Smaller models are available, and the Meta model isn't the best one available and it's one of the largest. There are far better models with lower file size of equal or better quality.
So, you thought I just picked the first one and slapped into my game?

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Doesn't sound like a recommendation to me, more like an insult.

I'm discreet with the AI model name but if you have ever downloaded an AI model for text-to-text generation they are usually pretty big.

"3D sector" doesn't sound like you develop video games. So, I'm pretty sure I am right when I said you don't know what you are talking about.

As a "Game Developer". I am not limited to using just Renderers, I believe I have the option to use stable diffusion.
Assumptions, assumptions.

I recommended that you make the game smaller in size. You put your product up on the open market for people to give their opinion and feedback, if you can't handle the fire - stay out of the kitchen, eh?

So, you thought I just picked the first one and slapped into my game?
1717796083999.png

Yeah, I absolutely do think that.

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024

View attachment 3714959

PErfectly.

You get it! 100%
the Question what model is to use, is in the choice of the Dev.
This is not the problem.

but it need to be includet, and explain the bigger download :)

Have a nice Eavening :)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes