Unity Love X Lust [Build 7 Free Release] [Blast]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Build 7 Test Release is out on Patreon. The link to Patreon is below, follow my development thread for Love X Lust development news. You can find some new gameplay screens and information in this thread: LoveXLust Development Thread.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hello friends,

Just a quick announcement, Build 7 is dropping Thursday thank you for your patience.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
LXL_Patreon_GameCover.png

Love X Lust Build 7 free release is here. This is still in development expect bugs, crashes, and issues. If you like my game please support me on Patreon. Thank you very much and see you guys soon.

More upload servers are coming very soon...

LOVE X LUST - Build 7 Free Release.
Overview:
What I wanted in a game is you can go out into the world, chat, and have some fun with intelligent characters.
Full physics touch mechanics, a smart NPC chat system, and advanced play mechanics are a few main mechanics
I wanted in this project.
I also envision having randomly generated NPC.
I can successfully say I hit the mechanics I wanted to see in this game.
This game is still in pre-alpha so there are still some issues in the game and also needs more content.
Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-01-06
Developer: F18 Studios
Censored: No
Version: Build 7 0.9.2a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: -

Last edited:

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Virus ? i have paid bitdefender normally it doesnt block anything because i have it configured , as soon the game exe started , the game screen poped up , then closed 20seconds in to show me a malware in the '' llamafile-6.0.2.exe '' that runs after you click the game exe

okay did another try with exception and still few files do weird stuff and get deleted by AV not 1 file but 5 , so i think this is not safe at all , been using this paid AV for more than 10years allready and never had such weird issues with a ''game''.

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Virus ? i have paid bitdefender normally it doesnt block anything because i have it configured , as soon the game exe started , the game screen poped up , then closed 20seconds in to show me a malware in the '' llamafile-6.0.2.exe '' that runs after you click the game exe
Shouldn't be any malware in there llama file is an AI LLM model for chat dialogue. Please send a screen shot. Also which download link did you download from so I can look into it.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Shouldn't be any malware in there llama file is an AI LLM model for chat dialogue. Please send a screen shot.
files that get moved from AV.
LoveXLust_B7_092a\LoveXLust_B7_092a\Love X Lust_Data\Managed\VertExmotion.dll
LoveXLust_B7_092a\LoveXLust_B7_092a\Love X Lust_Data\StreamingAssets\llamafile-0.6.2.exe.
LoveXLust_B7_092a\LoveXLust_B7_092a\Love X Lust.exe

LoveXLust_B7_092a\LoveXLust_B7_092a\Love X Lust_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.XR.LegacyInputHelpers.dll.

and then , 3 more from AppData\LocalLow\NVIDIA\PerDriverVersion\DXCache from diferent numbers.

so i wonder why it pops out 7 '' warnings '' instead of 1 like the usual Exe blablabla its a ''false positive''.
and also wonder why this game pops out warnings on nvidia.

and also extra anotation to this , it makes me reboot my pc to clean those files i never had to do that in years , the usual behaviour of the AV is to delete them automatic or manually or restore if you trust , it doesnt even let me to restore those things.

oh i forgot , the link i used is the google drive one.

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
files that get moved from AV.
LoveXLust_B7_092a\LoveXLust_B7_092a\Love X Lust_Data\Managed\VertExmotion.dll
LoveXLust_B7_092a\LoveXLust_B7_092a\Love X Lust_Data\StreamingAssets\llamafile-0.6.2.exe.
LoveXLust_B7_092a\LoveXLust_B7_092a\Love X Lust.exe

LoveXLust_B7_092a\LoveXLust_B7_092a\Love X Lust_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.XR.LegacyInputHelpers.dll.

and then , 3 more from AppData\LocalLow\NVIDIA\PerDriverVersion\DXCache from diferent numbers.

so i wonder why it pops out 7 '' warnings '' instead of 1 like the usual Exe blablabla its a ''false positive''.
and also wonder why this game pops out warnings on nvidia.

and also extra anotation to this , it makes me reboot my pc to clean those files i never had to do that in years , the usual behaviour of the AV is to delete them automatic or manually or restore if you trust , it doesnt even let me to restore those things.
Sorry for your inconvenience, there is not much I can do if you don't provide a log or a screenshot and which link you downloaded from.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Sorry for your inconvenience, there is not much I can do if you don't provide a log or a screenshot and which link you downloaded from.
Theres no log , Bitdefender shows the order of the issues , starting on the Exe going to the llama one , then blocks them.
after that , 7 warnings 4 from different paths of your game other 3 from an nvidia folders i supose this game is using for something.

the download link i said it up there as an edit , google drive one.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Screenshot 2024-06-06 212801.png

I would ignore it or mark it as a exception.

Last edited:

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 3712308

I would ignore it.
As i said 10 years or + using Bitdefender , and i didnt had to reinstall windows or clean my entire pc because it blocks real stuff.
but as i also said up there , i do know about the false positives any cracked game lets say an example red dead redemption or any other cracked game by codex , empress you name it , 90% of the time are false positives , so its that easy to restore the exe because its the cracked one , then exclude it , and the AV doesnt block it anymore.

here its different , lots of games in this page , not only on the ''normal'' gaming pages use unity , i played more than 100 games cracked and i never had THIS warnings about an nvidia folder that triggers after the exe , the llamaExe , and now you post me the problem is my AV? , first you talked about the llamaExe that is an AI , then want a log , you dont need a log , i copy pasted all the files that got blocked and the folders.

so im thinking right now , why a Dev of a game post the game for free , trigers some one with a Paid AV , then doesnt know what is happening and post the problem is yours just read this dudes from 2020 , delete that AV or purchase other one ?.

Either you know what your AI thing is doing , or what those dlls have , or you just dont know how to fix your own installation of a game.

for me is a no thanks , im not going to try for a 3 time to ''play'' a game that blocks not 1 file but 7 , and the response of a Dev is a webpage of some dudes from 2020 with the paid AV.

BTW any other person that reads this , please if you have a good AV paid , please post what it does on your pc im just curious since i never had this issue in any other cracked game from here.

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024
As i said 10 years or + using Bitdefender , and i didnt had to reinstall windows or clean my entire pc because it blocks real stuff.
but as i also said up there , i do know about the false positives any cracked game lets say an example red dead redemption or any other cracked game by codex , empress you name it , 90% of the time are false positives , so its that easy to restore the exe because its the cracked one , then exclude it , and the AV doesnt block it anymore.

here its different , lots of games in this page , not only on the ''normal'' gaming pages use unity , i played more than 100 games cracked and i never had THIS warnings about an nvidia folder that triggers after the exe , the llamaExe , and now you post me the problem is my AV? , first you talked about the llamaExe that is an AI , then want a log , you dont need a log , i copy pasted all the files that got blocked and the folders.

so im thinking right now , why a Dev of a game post the game for free , trigers some one with a Paid AV , then doesnt know what is happening and post the problem is yours just read this dudes from 2020 , delete that AV or purchase other one ?.

Either you know what your AI thing is doing , or what those dlls have , or you just dont know how to fix your own installation of a game.

for me is a no thanks , im not going to try for a 3 time to ''play'' a game that blocks not 1 file but 7 , and the response of a Dev is a webpage of some dudes from 2020 with the paid AV.

BTW any other person that reads this , please if you have a good AV paid , please post what it does on your pc im just curious since i never had this issue in any other cracked game from here.

These are not viruses. They are heurical hits. Since you download the file from the internet, Windows or Bit Defender will always classify it as dangerous if it is an executable.

I checked the files for Virus Total. There are 2 heurical hits (they don't say anything) in the LLMA exe, otherwise all files are clean, including LoveXLust EXE, so don't panic, that's not the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: bartroli

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020

Well sorry about your experience, I don't think my game will be best for you.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
There is also a "bug", which consists in the fact that when llama is constantly called, the game screen flashes for a fraction of a second
hmm that's interesting, if you get a chance can you send a screenshot?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveXLust-B7Free
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes