Unity Love X Lust [Build 7 Free Release] [Blast]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
PErfectly.

You get it! 100%
the Question what model is to use, is in the choice of the Dev.
This is not the problem.

but it need to be includet, and explain the bigger download :)

Have a nice Eavening :)
I mean, I'm going to bet 100% that the game will run with a "dummy model" in there, with a 0b file size, and it will make absolutely no difference whatsoever to the actual gameplay aspect of the game.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Assumptions, assumptions.

I recommended that you make the game smaller in size. You put your product up on the open market for people to give their opinion and feedback, if you can't handle the fire - stay out of the kitchen, eh?

View attachment 3714973

Yeah, I absolutely do think that.
I'm here handling it. Maybe you should get more storage maybe get rid of that massive collection of adult games and videos.

Reactions: M925Ya

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I mean, I'm going to bet 100% that the game will run with a "dummy model" in there, with a 0b file size, and it will make absolutely no difference whatsoever to the actual gameplay aspect of the game.
True, it might run. You might be ok with short responses like "OK" or "Sure". I'm not. The smaller you get with the AI model, so does what they say and the quality of their responses.

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024

Dont know about this.

Typically it is Unity, which is a free LLMA inclusion package - I am also familiar with it.
I have kicked AI out of my project (to be presented here this year). It is not accurate enough for me, responds too slowly, enlarges my already large project too much, and does not meet my requirements. But many players want something like this, I can understand the LXL dev wanting to include and offer it.

It's obvious.
But I can't judge the technical quality, because it's not my project. I just think it's a pity (that's why I'm writing here) when it's implied that they're viruses, and they're not viruses at all.

I was more interested in this clarification. I stay away from all other things, such as technology or otherwise, judgments about the game, its world or anything else.
Since I'm a developer myself, I don't make any judgments about it.

So I'm not a player, I'm also a dev.
What I offer will come sometime this year. But I will not judge any other developer.
But in short.

I think the virus issue is resolved. Which LLMA it will be in the end, and how it develops, that's in the hands of the LXL Devs, and maybe from community suggestions, we'll see :)

Translated with DeepL

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Dont know about this.

Typically it is Unity, which is a free LLMA inclusion package - I am also familiar with it.
I have kicked AI out of my project (to be presented here this year). It is not accurate enough for me, responds too slowly, enlarges my already large project too much, and does not meet my requirements. But many players want something like this, I can understand the LXL dev wanting to include and offer it.

It's obvious.
But I can't judge the technical quality, because it's not my project. I just think it's a pity (that's why I'm writing here) when it's implied that they're viruses, and they're not viruses at all.

I was more interested in this clarification. I stay away from all other things, such as technology or otherwise, judgments about the game, its world or anything else.
Since I'm a developer myself, I don't make any judgments about it.

So I'm not a player, I'm also a dev.
What I offer will come sometime this year. But I will not judge any other developer.
But in short.

I think the virus issue is resolved. Which LLMA it will be in the end, and how it develops, that's in the hands of the LXL Devs, and maybe from community suggestions, we'll see :)

Translated with DeepL
Go ahead and remove the model from the StreamedAssets folder, and launch the game. It strips out 8gb from the total file size and the game runs without the need for the AI aspect. Enough said.

Last edited:
Reactions: bartroli

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
If I'm being rude, I apologize. I know you are trying to give me some advice. I am aware of the storage and performance issues. I like the chat model in there and so do a lot of my users. This is a new level of gameplay compared to the traditional dialogue system in games. The game is still in development so are the AI models, it's new and has not been made over and over again. So of course there are going to be issues.

Would you guys like another visual novel game?

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024
Go ahead and remove the model from the StreamedAssets folder, and launch the game. It strips out 8gb from the total file size and runs. Enough said.
I don't know if it works.

but - not tried.
So you're saying: if you delete the LLMA model,
and the 8GB too, will the chats still work?

really now ? Really ?

• Haha
Reactions: bartroli

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I don't know if it works.

but - not tried.
So you're saying: if you delete the LLMA model,
and the 8GB too, will the chats still work?

really now ? Really ?
I did NOT say that, go back and read my EARLIER posts wherein I clearly said that the AI ASPECT of the game is entirely not needed in order for the game itself to run. Removing the 8gb file, and launching the game - still lets the player RUN the game, and perform certain aspects that the game offers (animations, sex etc) ALL without the need for an AI model.

Do NOT twist my words.

Reactions: SHSStudio

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Go ahead and remove the model from the StreamedAssets folder, and launch the game. It strips out 8 GB from the total file size and runs. Enough said.
My game is not entirely dependent some one else product. I created a procedural-generated character system, and a touching system and put together an AI chat dialogue, character customization, an adult system, and a fairly large map.

This whole game is centered on someone else's product. If you don't like it, don't play it.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
My game is not entirely dependent some one else product. I created a procedural-generated character system, and a touching system and put together an AI chat dialogue, character customization, an adult system, and a fairly large map.

This whole game is centered on someone else's product. If you don't like it, don't play it.
And Xx_Blast_xX - if you offer two versions of this game, one with pre-written dialogue and one with the AI model, I promise you - the pre-written version will be far more promising for a wide range of reasons. The main being file size, the second being that with pre-written dialogue, you can attach triggers and events - something that is much harder to do with an LLM without a predictor present.

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
You're right. The game isn't dependent on someone else's work. Since the AI model is purely a language model which speaks back to you with little to no value in the game aspect itself. You have two layers here, going on - the first being the 3D aspect of the game, and the second an 8gb LLM being dumped into ram eating performance and wasting resources for little reason other than an NPC being able to say "I had a nice day" and that's about it.

For ANYONE out there who doesn't care to speak with the NPC's and just wants to play the sex aspect of the game, simply remove the 8gb file from the StreamedAssets foider. The game runs smoother and it removes the jitter at the start of the game.

And Xx_Blast_xX - if you offer two versions of this game, one with pre-written dialogue and one with the AI model, I promise you - the pre-written version will be far more promising for a wide range of reasons. The main being file size, the second being that with pre-written dialogue, you can attach triggers and events - something that is much harder to do with an LLM without a predictor present.
Thanks if you started with that, I would have shown you more respect. You're right there have to be two versions of the game with a chat or traditional dialogue system. I will two different versions of the game... it's a good thing I didn't delete the old chat system.

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024
I did NOT say that, go back and read my EARLIER posts wherein I clearly said that the AI ASPECT of the game is entirely not needed in order for the game itself to run. Removing the 8gb file, and launching the game - still lets the player RUN the game, and perform certain aspects that the game offers (animations, sex etc) ALL without the need for an AI model.

Do NOT twist my words.
Ah, now I understand :)
Please don't be angry, I'm German, English is sometimes a bit more difficult, but I can manage relatively well. It's enough for home use.

All right.
Yes, you're right, but of course conversations are no longer possible :)
But it can be played without entertainment. Yes, that's right :)

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Thanks if you started with that, I would have shown you more respect. You right there have to be two versions of the game with ai chat or traditional dialogue system.
For the sake of civility, I will remove the previous posts where I feel I'm too harsh. For the remaining points, though they do still stand.

Ah, now I understand :)
Please don't be angry, I'm German, English is sometimes a bit more difficult, but I can manage relatively well. It's enough for home use.

All right.
Yes, you're right, but of course conversations are no longer possible :)
But it can be played without entertainment. Yes, that's right :)
Ach was... Kein problem, nix passiert ;-)
(No problem, nothing happened)

• Love

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Would love to hear it, I still have a little more fight in me.
I'm not interested in fighting here.

I'm interested in giving feedback, how you take that feedback and what you do with it is entirely up to you.

Like I suggested, two versions of the game would be a great way to see which direction your players want the game to progress. This also ensures that you're opening up a dialogue between you (the developer) and your playerbase.

I will say that you did nail it with the resolution for the game, since - I use a Samsung G9 and very rarely do games work at the full native resolution. So props there for that.

Your assets are good - could do with a little work on the animation aspect. Some do not sync properly, and/or jitter out randomly etc. But this is to be expected as such an early stage.

Audio is somewhat clean enough, no real complaints there other than that when a female character jumps, she shouldn't be grunting like a Gears of War character. Just a thought.

I will give it a more serious play a little later and jot down any recommendations or suggestions, and if you're open to hearing them, I'll happily oblige. But don't take it to heart, not only do I like to poke the flame a little - I'm actually trying to help - I could perhaps be a little bit less of a dick sometimes, sure.

• Love

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I'm not interested in fighting here.

I'm interested in giving feedback, how you take that feedback and what you do with it is entirely up to you.

Like I suggested, two versions of the game would be a great way to see which direction your players want the game to progress. This also ensures that you're opening up a dialogue between you (the developer) and your playerbase.

I will say that you did nail it with the resolution for the game, since - I use a Samsung G9 and very rarely do games work at the full native resolution. So props there for that.

Your assets are good - could do with a little work on the animation aspect. Some do not sync properly, and/or jitter out randomly etc. But this is to be expected as such an early stage.

Audio is somewhat clean enough, no real complaints there other than that when a female character jumps, she shouldn't be grunting like a Gears of War character. Just a thought.

I will give it a more serious play a little later and jot down any recommendations or suggestions, and if you're open to hearing them, I'll happily oblige. But don't take it to heart, not only do I like to poke the flame a little - I'm actually trying to help - I could perhaps be a little bit less of a dick sometimes, sure.

I am always open to healthy feedback. Some feedback can change the game entirely which is frustrating but sometimes it needed. I will be open to hearing more suggestions or feedback if you are interested.

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024
- I'm actually trying to help -

This is 100% to see :)
(das ist 100 % zu sehen ) :)

Schön wenn es konstruktive Kritik gibt.
Nice to read constructive Critics :D this is always good, for any project.

have a nice Eavening ( hab nen schönen Abend )

and yes ( und ja ) all good :D
( nichts passiert :D Lach :D )

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
dont know what ever you doing in your system there, but there is one thing i need to say:
i am an Windows Server Administrator, in my main Business, with years of Knowledge and Know How.
and i really dont unterstand your Problems.

if you not exit the game correctly.Or the LLMA is not quit correctly (maybe)
it spossible, that Tasks in the background always searching for an Exe, you did delete.
This is a typically process.

but in this case, donot matter.
Reason: tthere is no network Communication from the game to the Outside, not above LLMA.
You can chack this yourself, just monitore your Connection and Network, and debug your
Network Connections from Lokal to the Internet, and you will see yourself.

There is no network Traffic!
this is really just an error in your system.

but: it s not really interesting. Just: there are no Viruses inside,
and also no Traffic to the outside.

( And no, i want to say this a second time: i am NOT ! a part of the game, or game development from
LXL i am no member or something, just to keep this clear:

This is not a virus! that s only point i want to focus with this! )
Blablabla im this im that , i dont care , and i think no one reading you or me cares what you do in your free time , i posted a series of warnings 7 exactly from this game with a paid antivirus that you or the dev say its ''trash'' my personal experience with it its good 0 problems with cracked games or other dev's games with unity so something about your account looks weird specially date , posts likes but thats my personal opinion , i dont care if you or your friend the dev want to try and clean up something.

i have 0 issues on my pc , i shared my personal experience with it , and want to know more about it ? i played the older version of this same game , was a mess , 0 optimization , bugs all arround , so now i share my AV warnings my personal experience with it , and the extra steps i had to take to delete a llama.exe file that was running with the GAME closed with the quit button.

so yeah go work on windows or wathever but dont try to make ppl look stupid here like you only know how a pc works.

as i said

• Haha

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Blablabla im this im that , i dont care , and i think no one reading you or me cares what you do in your free time , i posted a series of warnings 7 exactly from this game with a paid antivirus that you or the dev say its ''trash'' my personal experience with it its good 0 problems with cracked games or other dev's games with unity so something about your account looks weird specially date , posts likes but thats my personal opinion , i dont care if you or your friend the dev want to try and clean up something.

i have 0 issues on my pc , i shared my personal experience with it , and want to know more about it ? i played the older version of this same game , was a mess , 0 optimization , bugs all arround , so now i share my AV warnings my personal experience with it , and the extra steps i had to take to delete a llama.exe file that was running with the GAME closed with the quit button.

so yeah go work on windows or wathever but dont try to make ppl look stupid here like you only know how a pc works.

as i said
Sorry to hear it man, I don't want you to keep dealing with it anymore. I can't please everyone. If my game didn't work for you this time, I'm sorry.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Sorry to hear it man, I don't want you to keep dealing with it anymore. I can't please everyone. If my game didn't work for you this time, I'm sorry.
i have no problem , deleted everything , shared the antivirus stuff and my opinion , yet still i get tag from a weird new account that talks like hes master yoda of some sorts for no reason.

it actually made me laught , that i asked about the AV stuff , and after all that nonsense you both reply the fact its no one gave a real answer , posting some other ppl opinion about an AV from 2020 post that has nothing to do with me , and a random account that talks in your name , lmao i cant :ROFLMAO:(y).

good luck with the project.

PD: also language these days its not an excuse im not even english ;)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes