Unity Love X Lust [Build 7 Free Release] [Blast]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Just release Build 5 uncensored for you all to enjoy. I saw this thread a long time ago and I've enjoyed the comments. I am the developer of this game. I would love to hear more about what you think of the game to improve and bring a better game to you all. Thanks and enjoy the game.

Reactions: Tarakis

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Just release Build 5 uncensored for you all to enjoy. I saw this thread a long time ago and I've enjoyed the comments. I am the developer of this game. I would love to hear more about what you think of the game to improve and bring a better game to you all. Thanks and enjoy the new update.
i was try to play the game ,but at a point it closing,like an error.
Can you send a screen shot? Can you tell me where you at or what happen when the error occurred?

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I see prev video... I not understand, how to play this?
I know there little tutorials on this but when you talk to the npc. If there unhappy you can give them a gift and then you have to increase your relationship to them. You can see it over there heads. Once you are at love interest or friend you can ask to have sex and stuff. They will ok and you exit the dialogue and the. It should enter into a sex scene.

Also, have you tried to redownload the game file, could be a bad download.

Last edited:

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
well,i use 2 types,one from this site,and other from your site directly,and same error give me,maybe you know other mirror to download.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
What version of windows are you using? Does it save a crash log? If it does can you retrieve it for me and send it.

Also do you have a joystick or controller plugged into your computer?

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
no, only keyboard & mouse
I'm curious do you have any trouble running other unity games on your computer?

Also if you can find the crash dump log and send it to me, I could help resolve your issue.

Are your graphics drivers up to date as well?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes