Unity Love X Lust [Build 7 Free Release] [Blast]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i think i understood were the problem its,the unity we have in our version 10,give this error,now my question is,from were we download other version of unity?.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
i think i understood were the problem its,the unity we have in our version 10,give this error,now my question is,from were we download other version of unity?.
Hmm interesting , when I get off work. I'll take a look. I didn't know there were versions of unity that is only compatible with windows 10.

italianStalion

Oct 28, 2020
Honestly the more polish and uninterrupted immersion the better. Take time to make things polished. Worry more about core systems, good looking animations, and smoothness. I don't like seeing hands glitching through stuff, and definitely like seeing animations that aren't obvious loops. maybe more animation blending and realism for those animations? I've messed around with unity a bunch, but not enough to say I'm an expert, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt. I am willing to look past some things, but I wasn't sold on the video trailer. - It was definitely still worth watching though.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Honestly the more polish and uninterrupted immersion the better. Take time to make things polished. Worry more about core systems, good looking animations, and smoothness. I don't like seeing hands glitching through stuff, and definitely like seeing animations that aren't obvious loops. maybe more animation blending and realism for those animations? I've messed around with unity a bunch, but not enough to say I'm an expert, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt. I am willing to look past some things, but I wasn't sold on the video trailer. - It was definitely still worth watching though.
I have realized this and started taking my time on this next update. I have realized all the issues that the game currently lacks and fixing those areas. Build 6 is at a whole different level...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I went back and reworked the rig. In the previous version, I animated under my game engine, now I am animating my models in Blender. I know animations and some of the clipping was an issue. So I am going to try to fix those in Build 6 along with a lot of changes.

Build 6 might take a while for it to release...but it going to be good.

Reactions: italianStalion

ttant

May 7, 2017
When playing standard mode, i went to the outside world and wasn't able to move.
When playing the lightroom mode, the dialog part doesn't prevent your character to move.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
sow ,in few words ,you will do something for us to,people who have this issues with unity?

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
How to play it and what should I say in general?
You
Through each level, there is credits, gifts and books. The credits will help you do stuff with a stripper in the back room of the club which you will find in the city. I think you need a 100 coins for her. Just tell her you want to have sex with her. If you have enough, you can do it with her. If you don't she will tell you don't have enough money. You also can ask for credits from anyone if they are in a good mood. The gifts will help improve the mood of anyone which will help you do stuff with them. The books have lines or things to say to help improve relationships with people. Once you build your relationship with them you can do stuff with them. Just ask them if you would like to have sex and then you should exit the conversation. The sex interaction should activate if you are standing in front of them.

When playing standard mode, i went to the outside world and wasn't able to move.
When playing the lightroom mode, the dialog part doesn't prevent your character to move.
In standard mode, if you run into that problem just go back to main menu and start a new game. There is isn't really anything to lose when you do this, so don't worry. Just return to menu and start again. It's something that I'm looking into and will fix in the next update.

The lightroom is just for testing, there might be a lot of issues there. I would just restart that mode too. I will fix this in the next update.

sow ,in few words ,you will do something for us to,people who have this issues with unity?
I am looking into this, it is not an easy issue to fix because the problem occurs on an older operating version of windows. Once I figure it out and I'll find a way to send you guys an update.

I can better help resolve this issue on discord. Here is the link to my discord server.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
that the file ,there it explain what happen with the game,its a file from game.
Ok, now you said you got this error when you first open the game. The problem in the log, is the game failed to find a gameobject which has a script on it but seem like that error should occur once you enter the game. It doesn't make sense to me why it would have that issue when you first open the game. I'll need some time to figure it out.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes