Unity Love X Lust [Build 7 Free Release] [Blast]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

thelolz3855

Jan 14, 2023
Hmm the player's character is completely gone in this one. Interesting .
This game have Big Potential man but before adding new things i would suggest the focus should be on fixing such bugs , as it makes the game sometimes impossible to play. If the bugs are fixed then other very interesting things can be added to this game.

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
You absolutely right, I appreciate the compliment. Build 6 is going to be a game changer. The development will take a while but it going to be worth the wait. I am taking my time with build 6 and it will fix most of the issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thelolz3855

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
any new updates on this game
Build 6 is in development. There is significant changes and updates in build 6. One Of the major changes is replacing the levels with higher quality environments also the character models as well. I apologize for long wait time but I am just a solo dev.

Old Map :

Screen_Shot_2_050_Dev_Log.png

New Map :

image.png

Last edited:

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Yes, you will be able to drive cars. It is one of the key features for this next update. I can't promise that you will be able to drive all the vehicles but there will be vehicles that will be interactable and driveable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
CAR! Whohoo!

By the way. There is this tunnel that isn't suppose to be open i suppose (black wall) but doesn't actually work as a wall so we just drive and then fly straight out of bound so it's collision isn't enabled. Was expecting to ram the expected invisible wall and then i flew into a pit. Can't return to the map this way. Neither the avatar nor the car.

During car ride the 1st person view's camera is inside the avatar's head. So eyeballs and teeth are all over the screen when trying to drive. 3rd person view, the camera is too far behind and too low. The car itself blocks too much sight this way. Can't turn the cam in this view either.

Reactions: Xx_Blast_xX

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
CAR! Whohoo!

By the way. There is this tunnel that isn't suppose to be open i suppose (black wall) but doesn't actually work as a wall so we just drive and then fly straight out of bound so it's collision isn't enabled. Was expecting to ram the expected invisible wall and then i flew into a pit. Can't return to the map this way. Neither the avatar nor the car.

During car ride the 1st person view's camera is inside the avatar's head. So eyeballs and teeth are all over the screen when trying to drive. 3rd person view, the camera is too far behind and too low. The car itself blocks too much sight this way. Can't turn the cam in this view either.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will fix this in the next version. I am focus more on the intercourse system for the next version. It really needs some attention and love. I will improve the camera in the car and reactivate the colliders in the tunnel. Thanks for trying my game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveXLust-B6v0.7.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes