Unity Love X Lust [Build 7 Free Release] [Blast]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
to be honest ,i dont know much about computers,means ,you will have to figure out yourself,cant help you with that.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: thelolz3855

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I am sorry don't understand, what is your player doing when you type in the text box?

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Every one :(
This is an issue that was in previous versions under version 0.5.0b. Are you sure you downloaded 0.5.0b? If you did, it is a bug or a corrupted download which you should try downloading again. Make sure you have no other controllers plugged in while you are playing the game.

Last edited:

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
running 0.5.0b. In light room, cannot type any key that is also a move or other command. In game typing randomly stops or deletes. Spacebar deletes what was written. sorry but it is not possible to play at all.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
running 0.5.0b. In light room, cannot type any key that is also a move or other command. In game typing randomly stops or deletes. Spacebar deletes what was written. sorry but it is not possible to play at all.
Sorry about your experience. Every player experience is different. I have reports from a few players with this problem. I also have a lot of people who played and that not one of there issue.

Lightroom is really buggy, and meant to just test stuff. In the main game should work better. It works best if you talk with a character when another npc is not standing next to him or her.

If you can record a video of your experience. I can better diagnose the issue. Also are you running the game on a high end or low end computer?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes