Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [v1.8.00] [Strange Girl]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
What do you mean by alt abuse?
It's about the 30 alt accounts you created, and then used to spam the forum with ~1000 2-3 word posts to inflate their post count. Why? I presume so you could leave fake reviews on your threads once you felt they were aged enough to avoid detection. Regardless, it's against the rules.

StrangeGirl

Aug 25, 2022
It's about the 30 alt accounts you created, and then used to spam the forum with ~1000 2-3 word posts to inflate their post count. Why? I presume so you could leave fake reviews on your threads once you felt they were aged enough to avoid detection. Regardless, it's against the rules.

I see. Well, at least I would like to clarify that at the very least, I didn't do this myself but rather someone in the co-working space I'm working at. Even I would be surprised to myself if I'd still have time to be able to do this despite me working the majority of our games. Regardless, there's that. I suppose there's no taking them back. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
Started a new game because letting 16 passive lockers grind... money? points? whatever they are, so I can unlock gallery content was tiresome.
Went with a strategy I saw suggested here: gas lockers on the far left/right and auto-lockers in the middle.
Yeah, that's right, I started over because afking was getting boring and DID IT AGAIN.

Anyway I noticed that if a girl is released from a locker and walks towards the gas side of lockers, and another student witnesses them being released, that single student will ping-pong between the released girl and your gas lockers because recently released girls will trigger reactions from other girls for a few seconds after release, not just the moment they're released.
"HOLY SHIT gotta report this, huh what was I-, HOLY SHIT gotta report this, huh what was I-, HOLY SHIT gotta report this, huh what was I-, HOLY SHIT gotta report this, huh what was I-, HOLY SHIT gotta report this [a student reported you]"
Four gas lockers used up because a student did their best Sims impression.
It has happened enough times to be annoying which is why i'm bringing it up.

Maybe the gas lockers could apply a status condition that prevents reports for a second or so after being gassed, instead of just immediately making them forget what they saw?

• Haha
Reactions: Rexaureus

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
From OP's changelog section
v1.3.62d
More lewd scenes
Entirely new lewd scenes
More behaviors
More gameplay stuff
Improvements to existing stuff
More spicy stuff???
it's taken from but in dev states that they only added few more teachers, nothing changing gameplay-wise (that comes in Part 2).

So for now the real changelog is:
- new room (Faculty Room, part 1 public release)
- 3 new teachers (from v1.3.60)
- 2 more teachers (from v1.3.62)
- (Patreon reward)(not sure if it's included in dl)

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
From OP's changelog section

it's taken from but in dev states that they only added few more teachers, nothing changing gameplay-wise (that comes in Part 2).

So for now the real changelog is:
- new room (Faculty Room, part 1 public release)
- 3 new teachers (from v1.3.60)
- 2 more teachers (from v1.3.62)
- (Patreon reward)(not sure if it's included in dl)
I believe there is also more schoolgirls. I've noticed some new hairstyles and outfits.

MOSHINDEIRU

Jul 18, 2018
When ever I try to launch the game it always crashes when it ask me if I want load screens or not. It doesn't matter what I choose it still crashes. I got windows 11 any tips ?

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I know there is a save editor, but my two gripes are this

1) even if you capture one and aren't seen, if they are seen coming out, then you still get reports and this can lead to tons of un-forced errors and a high number of reports

2) The last 20% of the timer is useless as anything captured during it doesn't complete before end of day. Once the timer hits the end,the day should last long enough for anybody still caught before the timer ended, to complete. Days feel too short.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
I know there is a save editor, but my two gripes are this

1) even if you capture one and aren't seen, if they are seen coming out, then you still get reports and this can lead to tons of un-forced errors and a high number of reports

2) The last 20% of the timer is useless as anything captured during it doesn't complete before end of day. Once the timer hits the end,the day should last long enough for anybody still caught before the timer ended, to complete. Days feel too short.
In regards to 2) The timer is stopped when you view inside the locker, so you can go in and complete them manually to get them out before the day ends.

Reactions: Xol
Mar 19, 2020
Game keeps crashing. It seems to be happening when switching lockers. I suggest adding a way to switch between the lockers while still inside. You are basically pulling captives into your realm, so one shouldn't need to keep hopping in and out, which your engine can't handle anyhow.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes