Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [v1.8.00] [Strange Girl]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Have you even played this game at all? There is so much wrong with what your saying. First off having 5 auto lockers does not equal 5 reports. Every one who saw the person get pulled in and exit will report. Auto lockers do in fact release the girls just like the normal ones then they grab another. They can easily get you more than 1 report each. Sure you could afk with them, but that literally removes all the gameplay from the game, which is all its got on top of that its a quick way to get a game over. On top of all that the maps start crashing you as days go on. still not clear on what causes it some think its the portals but the crashes happen with none as well. Your also glossing over how bad the permanent game wide 1 lowered report limit is, later maps give better exp, so grinding on early maps is a waste. But as they are not refunded if you keep putting as many as 3 auto grabbers on each level then by the 6th level you should only have 35 to work with, if you tried 5 you would be down to 25. Between day soft limits, the low amount of exp, the terrible cost they are worse then worthless, they are actively a problem to avoid.
Auto-lockers don't let people go, so you don't get reports from that.
You might get more than one witness per capture, but if you cluster them closely enough together, you won't

And yeah, AFKing is boring as shit, but it's also the only consistant way to make your reports go down, so it's kind of mandatory at some point.

As for the rest of it, that's nothing to do with me.
I'm talking about doing it on the first level.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Auto-lockers don't let people go, so you don't get reports from that.
You might get more than one witness per capture, but if you cluster them closely enough together, you won't

And yeah, AFKing is boring as shit, but it's also the only consistant way to make your reports go down, so it's kind of mandatory at some point.

As for the rest of it, that's nothing to do with me.
I'm talking about doing it on the first level.
They definitely do let them go, They hold them longer but I have watched them and waited them out so that I could get rid of them. They are very quick to grab another which is why if your not actively watching them its easy to miss. And yes you get reports from that. Clustering also has little to no effect, If a group of 3 walks towards a row of 3 auto lockers the first locker grabs the first of the group, the other 2 then turn around if they saw it and walk back the way they came, so they wont get caught by the auto lockers. The gas lockers can cover for this. But its still far from worth the cost of reduced reports on all maps. As you mention only using the first level you likely don't even know, but later level give much better exp. As your not moving to the higher level areas the game is extremely grindy for you.

Tantris13

Aug 7, 2020
Can I get the scoop on what the gas and portal? Lockers are
Gas erases the memory of the witness girl so that she does not make a report. Passing by it will remove the panic and send the girl in the other direction. Need time to recharge.
Portal spawns anime characters.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes