Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [v1.8.00] [Strange Girl]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

grimbeer

Feb 12, 2021
I like the concepts and most of the execution. It's entertaining for all of 5 minutes, after that it is nothing but reskin. The cooldown and the 3 audio files was also kind of a mood killer.

Reactions: latrop16
May 26, 2021
I like the concepts and most of the execution. It's entertaining for all of 5 minutes, after that it is nothing but reskin. The cooldown and the 3 audio files was also kind of a mood killer.
well its simulare in thoes regards to what it was based on so eh but its a good little fap game and given you can just out right edit ya currency to get all of the gallery theres no real reasion to even play it. infact the in game editor is just easy cheatty. but for what it is i call its patrion exclusive stuff not worth a lot.

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
Well fuck the android crashes...

Sony Xperia F5121
Android 8.0.0

Both from link above and the demo peovided on f95

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not many people i suspect. Paypal is the only payment option so they wont get a penny from me.
That's just Itch.io, doesn't require Paypal, where they have nearly 800 subs.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
That's just Itch.io, doesn't require Paypal, where they have nearly 800 subs.
The question asked was:
Umm... Who bought the 1.19.5 version?
As in purchased.
Subbing to a patreon is not a purchase.

And to note i deleted my Patreon and Paypal years ago because both companys are disgusting, manipulative, shady, censoring cunts.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
And to note i deleted my Patreon and Paypal years ago because both companys are disgusting, manipulative, shady, censoring cunts.
Oh no, you can't call them shady as they openly work with all three-letter agencies hand in hand in almost every country, if you have your bank account linked it's even better for them. And I wouldn't even think about calling Patreon shady or "stalking", they just keep watchful eye what creators are you doing outside of their domain. And it's for your good. Be thankful.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Whenever I put the 5 cost "portal" it seems to crash the game once it starts glowing and tries to abduct.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes