TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
mmm i see version 1.1.90 is out now with a Guard

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Nah after all that drama I'm not buying the game until theres a better payment method and more content is added.
Until than or if that doesn't happen ill stalk it here.

Devantch

Aug 15, 2020
Damn, guys... even if it's about H Games, you guys think hard.
Just relaxing and enjoying what you can would be a bad habit?
Come on, the life is too hard to live it always seriously. Might cool your heads a little, or...
Let the fucking stress explode your brains in shitty little pieces FUCKEVERY DAY!
You who know...

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Damn, guys... even if it's about H Games, you guys think hard.
Just relaxing and enjoying what you can would be a bad habit?
Come on, the life is too hard to live it always seriously. Might cool your heads a little, or...
Let the fucking stress explode your brains in shitty little pieces FUCKEVERY DAY!
You who know...
TBF you can't really safely invest in a product that could get lawyer yeeted.

Nov 10, 2021
Can someone help me because the game opens then closes immediately.
I've tried everything and still didn't fix it .

Last edited:
May 26, 2021
So is this the full version or just the demo? And if it is the full is it for all devices or just one?
full, its got most i think of the game minus whats been recently droped but tbh the demo has everything minus special girls appearing and they i think added more sense. though if someones word is to go by we may have a out of date version but its still worth time

what does "brainwashing" girls do?
it makes them forget what they have seen IE a locker of tenticals taking a girl/teacher puting one in each end of the hall makes it easy to keep the reports down

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Has anyone found out what the expensive "spacey" locker does?
I would have assumed the word "patrons" in the description would have clued most people in. It's how you get access to the "exclusive Waifus" they talked about in the title screen. So... Patreon Only. Someone really needs to get the download for the patreon version up here. It's not on Kemono either, sadly.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
We really need to get the patreon version. It's like 1 dollar more than buying outright and we'd also get the other two games they've made. I've already checked Kemono, and the patreon isn't on Kemono.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes