Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [v1.8.00] [Strange Girl]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Does anybody know what the 'a strange girl has appeared' notification means?
Havent quite figured that one out. Might be bugged.
Potentially related to the max upgrade (10) portal thing spawning something, seesm to sometimes spawn teachers? hard to pay attantion to.
Might also be related to the rainbow girls OR maybe the extra horny girls who spent the whole day in the "auto locker" before (they have hearts surrounding them) again speculation tho.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Rainbow girl appears. She can run away as soon as possible in case she sees other girls getting out of the locker somewhere so it might be tricky to see her sometimes. In Tentacle Locker it was a golden girl.

and no way to reduce the number of active reports other than waiting for them to get dismissed over time
This is really valid criticism as game forces you to not to engage with game itself. It should be solved other way, spawning hot director lady that after please session would deduct 20 report points or something. You know, so you could play game more than less.

Also I thought girls in heat would be always fully naked when caught but that's not case here, it's fully random. Bummer.

Ive never seen a girl leave the auto-locker, which means once it grabs somebody it effectively becomes an empty slot that you can't do anything with.
That's the point with them. They auto-capture girl and keep her for whole day so she can't generate reports when leaving (only when entering). I don't know how much points they generate, but it's such a shame there is only one animation and no interaction whatsoever. Also they're bugged and two near auto-lockers can capture the same girl.

A lot of people think it's hotter to watch a fictional slut enjoying herself than to watch a fictional victim suffering. Adding a smiley face to your hentai can completely change the target audience.
It's cool, they enjoy it inside of locker after some time. It also is a good idea for the dev for adding more expressions for captured girls that were already in heat (or already captured ones).

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
TL2:
View attachment 1977805
Hardly displeasure nor uncomfortable, if anything she looks quite into it.

Lovecraft:
View attachment 1977820
hmm...

Ya looking too much into it man, if what you want is "instant ahegao" mode maybe request it.
Untitled.png

I appreciate the attempt to get actual gameplay and progression out of a thing that started out as a simple toy/gimmick.

I think there's a lot of room for improvement in the report mechanic, because as it stands there's no real way to avoid getting reported since you have no control of when girls leave the lockers, and no way to reduce the number of active reports other than waiting for them to get dismissed over time, so your only options are to spend a lot of time sitting there doing nothing while you wait for the authorities to forget about you or to regularly get rewinded by three days, which removes any progress you could be making... and doesn't even reset your report meter, beyond going down to whereever it was three days ago. The girls who show up with little hearts floating around them don't report anything that they witness, so there's some potential there, but there's no indication of how (or if) you can get more of them to start appearing.

There definitely needs to be a description of the advanced locker types, and an option to replace them. I spent days trying to figure out what the portal locker did, and put the gas generators in the worst possible places.

It's also weird that the automatic locker seems to be a straight downgrade to the manual one? Ive never seen a girl leave the auto-locker, which means once it grabs somebody it effectively becomes an empty slot that you can't do anything with. It does provide a slightly different animation when you look inside, but one that you can't progress like the others...
rainbow hair + eyes

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I think that the portal locker spawns characters from other franchises, like Yor from spy family or Tohru from dragon maid. I haven't seen notifications when they come out, and it usually happens so close to the end of the day that it's hard to catch them.

I think I agree that the strange girl notification must be about the rainbow haired girl... which is a little underwhelming since as far as I can tell she doesn't have any changes in animation, outfits, or behavior, and there were already ordinary girls walking around with elaborate gradients of unnatural colors in their hair, so there's really nothing to make her stand out.

I've also notices what I think is a bug; if you buy a new locker right at the end of the day, so that the round ends before the infection animation finishes, then the next day the points are spent but the locker remains empty.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
A lot of people think it's hotter to watch a fictional slut enjoying herself than to watch a fictional victim suffering. Adding a smiley face to your hentai can completely change the target audience.
So raping a bunch of fictional high schoolers who were minding their own business is fine, but it's not okay if they react to rape in a not-happy manner? Wut

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
Seems like good changes, but the "locked locker" mechanic is imo meh. Paying two skillpoints to unlock them again is okay, but losing whatever was inside is kinda annoying if it was an "expensive" one.

Reactions: Elityn and Ferghus

Tillerton

Nov 6, 2018
Funfact: The original creator of the game approved (The one who made both these)
Links to original one:

It's also credited to the developer of the original ones.
image_2022-08-15_174031103.png image_2022-08-15_173640399.png

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Something really sketchy is going on between this game and Hotpink.

Hotpink out of nowhere withdrew (deleted) their appreciation post (pictured above) and things all went wacky.

The Dev of Lovecraft, StrangeGirl, has gone kinda quiet. Now Hotpink is claiming Strange Girl will not talk to them.

I wont speculate on it until more information is released as i don't want to dirty the waters. But this does not look good for anyone.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Something really sketchy is going on between this game and Hotpink.

Hotpink out of nowhere withdrew (deleted) their appreciation post (pictured above) and things all went wacky.

The Dev of Lovecraft, StrangeGirl, has gone kinda quiet. Now Hotpink is claiming Strange Girl will not talk to them.

I wont speculate on it until more information is released as i don't want to dirty the waters. But this does not look good for anyone.
Well, up until a few days ago they seemed to still be amicable, if Strange Girl's twitter is to be believed. Some days after, Strange Girl teased their newest game. And now we're here.

Any clue on when the post was deleted?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Any clue on when the post was deleted?
Right as strange girl did their last release/update (~5 days ago) they noticed that Hotpink had deleted their post/thread. Things where already dire with people making fake reports and claiming the game was traced/etc. Hotpink out of nowhere deleting that appreciation post was like throwing a bomb in a campfire.

Each time i have directed messages to Hotpink they are defensive saying they didn't do anything/they didn't pill support:
Screenshot 2022-08-18 110116.png
While the proof is right there, they deleted the public post of appreciation.

I cant help but feel something nefarious was going on and maybe calling it out like this might have made them pull back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferghus

Kikinaak

Apr 26, 2020
StrangeGirl has a new update post out. Hotpink filed a copyright strike on them so they are shutting down work on the game. The comments outright state HP was trying to hostile corporate merger SG and speak to their investor, both of which were refused, so HP pushed the button and went nuclear. Textbook bully move. Hopefully unofficial work on lovecraft locker will continue, they could always push updates here.

• Sad
Reactions: NitroSM
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes