Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [v1.8.00] [Strange Girl]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Anybody know why when I set it to fullscreen, and start a new game, it goes back to windowed mode again?

Also, I'm curious if anybody knows how to extract content out of .pck files :unsure:

Last edited:

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Hope they put more story in it, Stopped on day 10 coz seems there's no new events after all
If you want to cheat, use cheat engine. The value for lust,hearts and amount for getting reported are 8 bytes

Reactions: LinkInk04

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
I have to wonder if someone saw my post on the Tentacle Locker 2 thread, and decided to make a game based on that. From that thread,

I could see this getting expanded on more. One thing to consider is the state that the girl is is when you catch her. If she was already fucked, she would probably be happy to be trapped again. Likewise, if someone saw a captured girl, and was caught while fleeing, she might she might have a more panicked expression at first.

Beyond that, it depends on how the game develops. If it's just an easter egg filled game, then I could see possessing other objects besides lockers. The vending machine could drop aphrodesiac laced drinks, for instance. Other areas could have their own objects and interactions. If it's a level or upgrade based system, I could imagine capturing girls gives points, points could be spent on upgrades, and keeping girls for too long would raise suspicion.
I really like the idea of this, although it could use some improvements. First, the ability to downgrade lockers. Second, a description of what each locker does.

It would be interesting if each unique girl would change over time. Say capturing the same girl over several days would leave her actively seeking you out by opening lockers, or a girl that survived several days without getting caught getting increasingly suspicious or paranoid as those around her are converted. This could be further enhanced by giving each girl unique traits. Like, if one girl gets addicted to you and has a best friend/lover, she'll lure her close so she can enjoy it as well. I suppose I'm imagining the Nemesis system from Shadow of Mordor, but with anime schoolgirls.

Finally, this is more of a fetish thing, but maybe have a persistent base where you can keep a few girls longer, either as broodmothers or as sexual batteries. I could see the school having a sealed off subbasement or boiler room that would fit the bill.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
I'm a little confused about the description because there already IS a Tentacle Locker 2
tl;dr a game that is heavily inspired by tentacle locker by a different team but will make changes that differentiate themselves from the original.

StrangeGirlStdios were planning to make this game before the sequel came out by the original team HotPinkGames and they were planning to make a game that will eventually look and play different than the original and its sequel.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Personally, I feel like something from the original that's missing in both this and the official sequel is how the girls (at least seemingly) visibly enjoyed the tentacles. They'd have a little surprised face when you caught them but in the actual sex scene itself they'd smile while getting fucked. Was hotter for me personally since it felt more like "consentacles" than something forced.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Personally, I feel like something from the original that's missing in both this and the official sequel is how the girls (at least seemingly) visibly enjoyed the tentacles. They'd have a little surprised face when you caught them but in the actual sex scene itself they'd smile while getting fucked. Was hotter for me personally since it felt more like "consentacles" than something forced.
what do you say about the report(game-over) mechanic?
they see another girl leave the locker in an "afterglow" state and decide to report you.
does that change anything or is it still "consentacles"

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
As similar as it is, its also quite different. The story, levels, upgrade system... basically all depth over the original.
TL and its sequal looks nice, sure. But both are a puddle depth in comparison to this game.

• Locker upgrades recycling/switching upgrades should be a no brainer.
  • Character upgrades? more potent cum? faster snatching tentacles? faster regenerating gas? more pleasure?
  • played character selection? more than just pink cthulu blob?
  • student tracking? make each student a bit more unique and track their activity with you/your progress with them.
  • selective position/targeting? maybe one girl liker her boobs ticked while another her face?
  • Objectives/quests/challenges
  • Reports/heat could be a batter mechanic. Maybe more short term like GTA cops, cleared on new day? also potential for "baiting" and capturing staff/teachers/principal maybe even cops? haha.

... hope the games on itch.io cuz i think im gonna buy.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Personally, I feel like something from the original that's missing in both this and the official sequel is how the girls (at least seemingly) visibly enjoyed the tentacles.
I've noticed that only in 1st game there was cumdrip after girl leaves a locker - also if you catch them again they have previous cum all over their legs. Just small things.
Official sequel has (as for now) 2 scenes, both good quality but somehow lacking... I don't know, they just don't fit cartoony/flash style as well as it was in the 1st game.

This one lacks overall quality but I hope dev will manage. At least it IS a game.

Reactions: icollectsouls
May 13, 2021
hope they get the exclusive version, not cause I want the new girls but cause I want to TRULY complete the gallery, those little unfilled spots will annoy me

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
what do you say about the report(game-over) mechanic?
they see another girl leave the locker in an "afterglow" state and decide to report you.
does that change anything or is it still "consentacles"
Weeeelllll... in my post I was talking about how the original (Tentacle Locker 1) had a "nicer" overall feel to it with visible sexual enjoyment from the girls, and that the faces on the girls while they're getting fucked in both this (Lovecraft Locker) and the actual sequel (Tentacle Locker 2) don't really seem to be enjoying it compared to the original. So I'd say the "report" mechanic of this probably wouldn't (or shouldn't) count as anything "consentacle"-adjacent in any way.
The original is vague on "consent" in the first place, but I would also say the portrayal feels more like classic dumb h-game "I don't really want to get fucked right now but I'll enjoy it anyways"-style surprise sex rather than just... rape, which is the vibe I get a lot more of from TL2 and LL.

Reactions: Ferghus

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Weeeelllll... in my post I was talking about how the original (Tentacle Locker 1) had a "nicer" overall feel to it with visible sexual enjoyment from the girls, and that the faces on the girls while they're getting fucked in both this (Lovecraft Locker) and the actual sequel (Tentacle Locker 2) don't really seem to be enjoying it compared to the original. So I'd say the "report" mechanic of this probably wouldn't (or shouldn't) count as anything "consentacle"-adjacent in any way.
The original is vague on "consent" in the first place, but I would also say the portrayal feels more like classic dumb h-game "I don't really want to get fucked right now but I'll enjoy it anyways"-style surprise sex rather than just... rape, which is the vibe I get a lot more of from TL2 and LL.
TL2:
Screenshot 2022-08-11 112859.png
Hardly displeasure nor uncomfortable, if anything she looks quite into it.

Lovecraft:
Screenshot 2022-08-11 113419.png
hmm...

Ya looking too much into it man, if what you want is "instant ahegao" mode maybe request it.

Reactions: Nick_1357

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Does anybody know what the 'a strange girl has appeared' notification means?

I appreciate the attempt to get actual gameplay and progression out of a thing that started out as a simple toy/gimmick.

I think there's a lot of room for improvement in the report mechanic, because as it stands there's no real way to avoid getting reported since you have no control of when girls leave the lockers, and no way to reduce the number of active reports other than waiting for them to get dismissed over time, so your only options are to spend a lot of time sitting there doing nothing while you wait for the authorities to forget about you or to regularly get rewinded by three days, which removes any progress you could be making... and doesn't even reset your report meter, beyond going down to whereever it was three days ago. The girls who show up with little hearts floating around them don't report anything that they witness, so there's some potential there, but there's no indication of how (or if) you can get more of them to start appearing.

There definitely needs to be a description of the advanced locker types, and an option to replace them. I spent days trying to figure out what the portal locker did, and put the gas generators in the worst possible places.

It's also weird that the automatic locker seems to be a straight downgrade to the manual one? Ive never seen a girl leave the auto-locker, which means once it grabs somebody it effectively becomes an empty slot that you can't do anything with. It does provide a slightly different animation when you look inside, but one that you can't progress like the others...

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes