• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
A very interesting game, the comedy is a plus and surprisingly fitting for the story and NTR ploitline. I just wished we had a Best Ending in which the boyfriend forgives and accepts her affair with her trainer and encourages them to continue, listens to her talking about how much bigger and better her trainer's cock is, learns to lick her pussy and ass but never fucks her again, becoming her slave (I'd love to see her dominating him, and him thanking her for her affair). They could then get married (I can only imagine how Wang would present the marriage ceremony...) and she and her trainer would go on a honeymoon while he would watch videos from them at home, and their life would go on like this, with her cheating on him as much as possible, forever and ever.

But alas, life is not perfect and we can't all be happy. Still, this is a hilarious game, certainly worth the short time it took to go through it. Well done!

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Does anyone knows what happend to part 2 of this game? It should be released in December but now it's page on Steam is gone and I can't find any more information

Last edited:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I can't pass the dinner scene with steak and the dick shaped meat. When I click the second, there is a spoon but nothing interacts with the image and I'm stuck.

VT034

Dec 16, 2021
Anyone have UnityCrashHandler64.exe in this game? because UnityCrashHandler32.exe this game not work. thanks

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
"Her videos, i really want to take a look." I'm stuck here guys, i already watched the videos and i still cant leave this, how did you do?

asdfgh3334

Feb 17, 2022
these devs have released a new game on steam but it's only in chinese, does anyone know if someone will take on translating it?

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I have Japanese localization on my PC, but the game started only under the Japanese localization emulator. This is strange.
The game, like everyone else, went to me. But I would like less games with a banal betrayal due to a small penis, yet a small penis in a small number of people and a small penis is far from the main reason for cheating.)) and yes, judging by the content, the topic of NTR was ridiculed here because of the small penis. My game started, in Japanese, and my Japanese is even worse than English and both are not my native ones, so I didn’t understand everything.))

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes