asdfjbl

Jul 19, 2020
I dont know whether it has been translated into English or not but...
"This is a work based on one of our team member's true story. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is truely unfortunate" makes me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.What a comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: Kingless

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
While in some ways this is well polished it's also kinda terrible.

Lots of reading phone messages - they aren't in English... the main part is watching videos - it's not like a VN where you advance lines as you've read them, no just straight up sitting there watching a video you can't interact with or speed up in any way... some of the gamey bits I guess were novel...

Oh and I can't be bothered to try and read stuff like this:
1669165825592.png

Ending was certainly unusual at least.

Porosnaackz

Apr 27, 2021
bit late but I keep getting stucked on the Cellphone part, where skinny dood found out about the conversation with his teacher. Even when I watched all the videos. Still stuck any idea?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Nice story, not normal NTR end but really weird NTR end. Well, Comedy NTR I guess.

It is refreshing to see something unusual like this, hope to see another story like this in the future.

PS : Wonder how people feel to experience that "Side Effect"?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Sounds half of you trying to play this game are being NTRed out of it. You should be honored. You get to join in on the fun. Next level immersion.

Reactions: gears2260

Linker368

Nov 15, 2020
Does anyone know the name of the girlfriend Japanese voice Actor? I like her Voice. And if anyone know other game which she is in?

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Have to restart the game for phone text to appear in English. Unsure if it's after changing the language, or after first opening the phone, but had to quit out and went back in and the text was in English (though some of the text is in the wrong bubble, i.e; girl says the guys line).
Yea that fix the chat conversation to be in english thanks for the advise...

Reactions: sergyo_ml

dodo25896

Aug 21, 2021
stuck on a black loadingscreen with just a little rabbit walking at the bottom right corner of the screen just after clicking on Lovelorn Sanatorium |.exe
Help please ^^'

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes