rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
so sad the phone chat part is not translated...
unfortunately chat not translated to English:(:(
Is that mobile chat on her mobile is in Japense/Chinese langugage. It is not possible to see that in English?

Edit: FYI, this has an awesome comedy. xD
Have to restart the game for phone text to appear in English. Unsure if it's after changing the language, or after first opening the phone, but had to quit out and went back in and the text was in English (though some of the text is in the wrong bubble, i.e; girl says the guys line).

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
can anyone tell me if the virus in the exe is a false flag?
My premium Kaspersky says it is guaranteed to be virus. I bought the game on steam and Kaspersky reported it as a virus again, stopping its download. If it really is a virus, the problem isn't with the BaasB but with the developers

Reactions: xxr24

heoqua123

Feb 1, 2018
After downloading the patch, kaspersky immediately reported a virus file The name is UDS: DangerousObject.Multi.Generic. ,
I hope someone can help me explain what virus this is affecting my computer :eek:
And it seems that the patch is affected and the normal game will have nothing

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Well, he technically does get a bigger dick in the end yeah, but he can't feel anything from it during sex since its technically the Chad of the game's dick... it's pretty hilarious how the bf ends up solving his cuckold issue by the end of the game tbh. Though he does get his woman back, so a win is a win i guess. kek

Also, what is the patch about I've heard about? it actual content or just bugfixes? in either case, can anyone share the files?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: X_xSlapsoilx_X

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
Yea im also stuck on the walking bunny. Cant even open the game. Guess my pc is to slow for this game:(

probably it has nothing to do with your computer... I'm also stuck in the same place... o my computer is very far from sluggish... basically has the latest in computer way when I bought it about 1 year ago

Reactions: rsae001

JustForFun24

Aug 3, 2017
Have to restart the game for phone text to appear in English. Unsure if it's after changing the language, or after first opening the phone, but had to quit out and went back in and the text was in English (though some of the text is in the wrong bubble, i.e; girl says the guys line).
It worked, thank you. At first after changing it to English I went to play then reached the phone messages on (Wechat)?) then came here saw your post then restarted the game fixed it, much better ahaha thought I'd be losing sleep about what was texted. Thanks again.

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
Is there a way to play that without changing to Japanese locale?(which is not always working according to comments)

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes