skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Real a Nice Ntr game . Very exciting and very well done (only if the dev translated phone chat i din't have to lose more than 40 min with google translate to understand everything) . Anyways 5 from 5 points.

JustJivvy

Jun 18, 2021
Not sure if this will work for others but it did for me. Mouse not moving from main screen. Close app open file right click on the exe and press "troubleshoot compatibility" then click on "try recommended settings" and test program. should be able to move mouse. click on the sewer cover to open settings than click English. Finally close app and run game. not sure if it helped but I encoded (i think its called) to Japanese

Reactions: yessiyuri1

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
If yall ever played a Mr. Wang game, they're all really goofy. Just the most ridiculous situations lmao.
I used to think that about NTR but then I learned that there's more truth in these silly NTR stories than I thought.

intlf

Dec 11, 2021
Already cleared the game. For anyone who gets stuck at this scene, the key point is to start the first video (the BJ scene in the car), where the protag must put on his earphones, then you can close the chat/phone and progress the story.
Loading can be buggy, making videos not playable, in that case, start over again from an earlier scene.

For me, I got stuck after viewing through all the chats. I tried closing the chat but couldn't because the protag kept insisting on wanting to take a look at her videos, even though I already finished those.
Can anybody help?
Stuck on a phone, any help to close it?

miltasha96

Apr 25, 2021
Just tried the game. Overall just a short doujin game, but the comedy and art aspect is good. However, there are a few scene stuck point. (not exactly bug, the scene just progress so slow It feels like halted, notably the first sex scene). A fun read otherwise.
P/S: I don't recommend looking for savefile, since the game is so short that savefile even doesn't worth it.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Man, this game and it's shitty buggy "mini-games." Anyone have a save after the water bucket? And likely gonna need one after whathever "mini-game" is after that as well.

Nevermind, I restarted my PC and reset the settings to default (including language) and that fixed it.,

Last edited:

miltasha96

Apr 25, 2021
Man, this game and it's shitty buggy "mini-games." Anyone have a save after the water bucket? And likely gonna need one after whathever "mini-game" is after that as well.

Nevermind, I restarted my PC and reset the settings to default (including language) and that fixed it.,
From my experience, switching to other app and let the game run itself for couple minutes will get pass those halted point.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes