zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
ahahahahahahahahaha this was amazing, both in character design and parody it had some delicious stuff and comedy 10/10

Reactions: hitmanbhi

Malvorium

Dec 25, 2018
Is it just me or the gallery lacks some of the scenes from the story after completion?
I couldn't find the doggy style scene for some reason...

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Is that mobile chat on her mobile is in Japense/Chinese langugage. It is not possible to see that in English?

Edit: FYI, this has an awesome comedy. xD

Last edited:

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
gotta ask, is this good for NTR fans? Or just parody?
It may have been decent but between all the game breaking bugs and forced load times, it's almost unplayable imo. Halfway through and the game is bugged out on this one section. Can't get past it no matter what I do. Starting all over might fix it but it's not worth it.

Reactions: John Bon Clay

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
It may have been decent but between all the game breaking bugs and forced load times, it's almost unplayable imo. Halfway through and the game is bugged out on this one section. Can't get past it no matter what I do. Starting all over might fix it but it's not worth it.
Forced load times, or forced wait times overall can really ruin a game, as it ruins ones pace, and creating these games one would think they would understand but...
Thanks for your answer, I will pass.

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
am i missing something with the tear drying minigame? click the tissues, try to drag them, click the tears. nothing works

Crome18

May 9, 2017
Im also stuck on the first scene where she sleeps when i steal the phone.

I can get her naked then lick her but the phone keeps saying "No! I can't unlock it"
OKAY, so if anybody else has this issue, SOMEHOW YOU GOTTA RESTART THE GAME since I couldnt even pick up the phone before ...

this game is so insanly broken... what a buggy mess literally unplayable.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes