DabbyDan

Feb 1, 2018
yeah, just the mouse stuck in the centre. Can't choose anything. Someone can help?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoPaste

NTR4Eva

Jul 23, 2019
i run the game with locale emulator, but i'm stuck on title screen, i don't have a cursor and can't click...

Reactions: JoPaste

mevolents

Sep 2, 2021
This felt like a fever dream. It's very high quality and funny. I liked it. I wish they'd make a more serious and slowburn new story with same quality.

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Welp,not my proudest fap,but quite a curious game.It seems that the humor got in the way of the actual content of the game,so the last stretch felt like a weird ecchi anime,rather than a hentai. I’m genuinely curious if the NTR connoisseurs enjoyed the last part,or the game in general tbh,it seems to me that the game failed to build a proper relationship for the couple,and more importantly the scenes itself were very lacking.The animations were good,but the lack of quality of life features ,such as the capability to control the speed of the scene,or even skip the dialogue, was so jarring,not to mention the absurd amount of bugs.Sadly if the game part was better,it could be considered okay or even good,but due to those problems I can’t recommend this game,aside from the animation itself. BaasB here is a save and guide

SAVEFILE:
Put in this adress C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\DSGame\Lovelorn Sanatorium Ⅰ\SaveDataDLC

Save 6:strip minigame
Save 11: phonecall

Guide
Use locale emulator,if you are having trouble running the game,there is still some bugs here and there such as:
BUNNY TOO SLOW,yeah it takes a while to load,
Not being able to zoom into the photos in the chat, resetting the game seems to work for me.
Voice sounds not being played in the gallery,again reset the game
It seems that the vertical sync causes some issues,so do be careful

The first in the series of obtuse minigames that you have to play is the dinner scene,where you have to select the toothpicks in the right corner of the screen,then break said toothpicks.

-In the following scene,you have to get the smartphone out of her hand,by sliding off upwards. Then,you have to strip her,drag her panties down, in order to scan her bagina with the cell phone,and unlock it, it’s quite finicky so just keep clicking around that area.

-Now,the next part it’s super buggy,don’t try to save in the middle of this part,otherwise you will get stuck.So you have to follows these EXACT steps,if you are stuck just reset the game at the beginning of the strip minigame:
Scroll by the chat and exit the app in the left up corner,after a brief dialogue open the photo album and search in the garbage bin, there you have to open the first and last 2 photos.To finally open the browser and click the search history.
-If you did everything correctly, in the wechat app,select the ‘’season’’ option,you should trigger a voice clip and music,to finally enjoy what you came here for

-Mash to receive the call
-Swipe his tears with the tissue :LUL:
-After a surprising turn of events,click the trash bin in the left corner of the screen, and hold the right button in the mouse,and the click on it to make the bunny jumps.Click all the items.
-Press the cellphone in the left upper corner.
-Move your camera to their hips and click it.
-LMAO
-Click on the thought balloons to advance the scene(this game man)
-Yup….,move the bucket to her bagina,to collect the sample,then use the cotton swab over his tongue,put in the frask and keep mashing.:HideThePain:
-Move the mouse upwards to fill his head with water
-Slide the wardrobe door
-And finally,click on the NTRMAN shroom to end this minigames(LOL THEY JUST PASTED THE SWEAT MARK OVER HER)
-Congratz, you finished this horny shitpost of a game!!!:KEK:

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Wow, this has been the only NTR game I've ever played where comedy is the main focus. It only took me like 15 minutes to finish the game but damn was it worth it. There's only like 4 scenes that progress from position to position but you can't skip the text during these scenes so you gotta wait for the voiceover to finish.

Reactions: Yinus-Noob

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Wow, this has been the only NTR game I've ever played where comedy is the main focus. It only took me like 15 minutes to finish the game but damn was it worth it. There's only like 4 scenes that progress from position to position but you can't skip the text during these scenes so you gotta wait for the voiceover to finish.
Wait game is like only 15 mins??

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes