Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Nope, fresh bit after downloading it last week
Okay, so I played through the game again and there were no problems with saving. But I messed around with the saves a bit and updated some files. If you can delete all the saves in the save folder in the game's directory (www/save), start a new game and check again, that would be wonderful. Don't worry about starting over after. I'll have a save ready for you.

Apr 21, 2017
Did what you said and it seems like the problem is fixed
Okay, so I played through the game again and there were no problems with saving. But I messed around with the saves a bit and updated some files. If you can delete all the saves in the save folder in the game's directory (www/save), start a new game and check again, that would be wonderful. Don't worry about starting over after. I'll have a save ready for you.

Did what you said and seems like whatever problem it was is fixed now.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Did what you said and it seems like the problem is fixed

Did what you said and seems like whatever problem it was is fixed now.
Great! Don't use your old saves now since they can cause that problem again. Download my save if you want to go back to where you were or start a new route. Just put the www folder inside your game directory.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
The pure route with Morgan... Gaaaaah, thanks for such a good game Huli!
Well, Lust or Trust route with Morgan is really just great just finished both. Sadly you're done with the game and I saw a potential Harem Route with Morgan and Kayley.

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
Do i have to save all routes on different slots? i've been using the same slot and cant seem to go to the after stories

Mar 23, 2022
On night 11 if you're doing Morgan's Lust route and only doing lust you can get a CTD (crash to desktop) or an error that could make you need to restart the game if you chose cowgirl when you go to sleep. At least with the steam version on windows. Not sure what I've done to get it but uh, it's there. Also the error in question.

1676013746133.png

Doubt the dev will do anything about it seeing how they moved on to a new project and it's probably a very specific set of steps to get the error. So yeah. Be warned it might happen if you do that. So just chose a different option.

Edit: Never mind. The error is thrown when ever you chose cowgirl when you sleep. So don't chose that.
Also if the dev reads this because I know you lurk here. Good game. It's a shame I couldn't support you beyond buying the game. It's interesting if short. Worth the price I paid. Not sure if everyone would buy it though. Due to the concept and all. I wish you luck on your future project.

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ahh this one... I like how it looks, but... My biggest problem here is the constant mention of pills and contraceptives during sex. This... I would prefer to simply modding and remove mentions of this in the dialogs. The problem is that I'm not well versed in RPGM.

I wouldn't want to play this one now that it's complete just to have my mood ruined again.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes