supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
before I commit my time, can someone tell me if the morgan pure ending and the family unite ending have any h scenes?

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
So this game still have a long wait to finished and btw gotta ask. Will there be a 3some scene for both main and side girls?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Out of sheer randomness I stumbled upon this Game again and from what I played in the past I did like it. Now that the "Basically Done" update is out just for me for understanding there are 2 Main Girls each with finished Trust and Lust Route but one last update is coming right?

What does the last update entail? You still adding stuff?
Just wondering if I should download now xD
I'm in the process of redoing old art work. There's one final update coming that'll include the updated artwork along with a couple of new features, but that won't be releasing for a while. It's up to you if you wanna play it now. If you last played like a year or half a year ago, there's some new content you can view. Otherwise, I would wait until the final update.
before I commit my time, can someone tell me if the morgan pure ending and the family unite ending have any h scenes?
Morgan's pure ending has a pregnant scene at the end. The family unite ending is the 'bad end' of the lot so only suffering awaits. lmao
So this game still have a long wait to finished and btw gotta ask. Will there be a 3some scene for both main and side girls?
Nah. All the main scenes are finished. No more new scenes.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Will we see the completed game here someday?
It's a piracy site, but the purpose of having developers (and luck) on F95 is to publicize their projects and get support, not to share everything for free. It's already generous enough as it is. :p

Reactions: iron4doves

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
It's a piracy site, but the purpose of having developers (and luck) on F95 is to publicize their projects and get support, not to share everything for free. It's already generous enough as it is. :p
You are understimating the power of piracy my friend

• Angry
Reactions: iron4doves
Apr 21, 2017
Bought the Steam version just to see how the complete version is, 10 dollar game for maybe a 1-2 hr bit to commit to a single route. Didn't try the other 3 yet thought.

Will say this though, the save system seems broken after the first one. Least that's how it is on my end

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Bought the Steam version just to see how the complete version is, 10 dollar game for maybe a 1-2 hr bit to commit to a single route. Didn't try the other 3 yet thought.

Will say this though, the save system seems broken after the first one. Least that's how it is on my end
What do you mean by broken? Can you be more specific?

Apr 21, 2017
What do you mean by broken? Can you be more specific?
You save once, then if you go to save again later nothing shows on the side were you select which slot to save on and the game makes this weird noise like you are scrolling through things really fast.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
You save once, then if you go to save again later nothing shows on the side were you select which slot to save on and the game makes this weird noise like you are scrolling through things really fast.
Strange. I remember fixing that months ago. Well, not fixed but it stopped happening when I started a new game after deleting my old saves. Did you use old saves?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes