Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
Does the true path and ending have different scenes than the lust path?
Lust path for both women eventually end once the police show up and you're left in the room with the repeatable scenes.

Trust path continues the story to 5 years later while living with the woman you picked. This path introduces a second woman choice into the story and the MC's choices and juggling between the two. The 'second woman' is different for each story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supersomeone

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Lust path for both women eventually end once the police show up and you're left in the room with the repeatable scenes.

Trust path continues the story to 5 years later while living with the woman you picked. This path introduces a second woman choice into the story and the MC's choices and juggling between the two. The 'second woman' is different for each story.
oh shit, thanks for the details

th3pope

Sep 22, 2019
pls help me. i cant open any rpgm game. i clicking on .exe file and nothing just nothing. pls help!

ddpp9696

Nov 9, 2021
is the route where you have sex with kayley has an ending, i talked to her father at the bar after unlocking anal and when home from teaching but thats it, no more progress

Reactions: Ssato243

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
is the route where you have sex with kayley has an ending, i talked to her father at the bar after unlocking anal and when home from teaching but thats it, no more progress
No endings for Morgan and Kayley yet.

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Hey I'm on the trust path with the teacher (Morgan) and it's the first night at her house. How do I go to the next day? I suppose I have to sleep but interacting with the bed gives me no options. I can interact with Morgan and she will offer me the choice of "Sex" or "Nevermind". If I choose "Nevermind" I still don't go to sleep and it stays night. If I choose "Sex" I will have the sex scene of the the type I chose (only breastfeed available for now). And at the end of the scene I get another pop-up for the different sex scenes.

I can keep repeating the sex scenes but clicking "Nevermind" after a sex scene will mean it's still night. Am I missing something or is this as far as it goes?

((Oh just figured out that I have to sleep on the couch. Nevermind my bad!))

Jan 21, 2021
my game keeps freezing and i have to reset it for it to work again. im trying to skip through to get back to where i was before i got my new pc

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
This art is amazing, I hope your next game will keep this kind of art, morgan's body is juicy omg:love: and Diana's too, love those voluptuous body's

Last edited:
Reactions: Huli

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
Hello I wondering what am I suppose to do now on Morgan route after 5 years time skip, I already open all Morgan and Kayley scene and talk to James a few times but not sure where to go after that, could someone point me out ?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Is there any content with Sarah?
Nope. She's a custom patron character.
How do I get the other 2 girls? I only got Morgan and suzy
Try making different choice in the prologue. Read the walkthrough if you don't feel like it.
Hello I wondering what am I suppose to do now on Morgan route after 5 years time skip, I already open all Morgan and Kayley scene and talk to James a few times but not sure where to go after that, could someone point me out ?
You might have hit the end of their routes as of this update. The next update will have their endings.

Edgar101102

Sep 30, 2020
After kayley say “ i love you ” i can't seems to progress the story anymore, what should i do ? Or is it ends there ?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm confused. I kidnapped Morgan but at Day 13 or so we decided to call the cops and I was taken away. Was her love not high enough? The heart symbol was almost full so was it that?

EDIT: Nevermind. Loaded a previous save and gave Morgan premium food. That made it enough for when the police came to get me to the next stage.

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Is there any way to have a Full save or a Gallery ?
Do I have to replay / grind the whole game to reach the new content ?

Reactions: Zabutnik
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes