Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
How do we get to the new scenes with Morgan? I can't unlock the kitchen doggy or the bedroom anal, it just says she's not comfortable with that yet, but I cant figure out how to increase her comfort?
Have you been doing the school minigame and talking to Kayley?

HindiPotter

Mar 13, 2020
i'm sorry to ask but... if there's any future update, will the old save from 0.35 can still be used for future updates? i love your work especially the animation you made.. i somehow can feel the love you put in this project of yours..

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Bro, I don't fucking get this game, I tried several times achieve the good ending in the true route but Morgan still saying "why I didn't said anything" when the cops come

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
i'm sorry to ask but... if there's any future update, will the old save from 0.35 can still be used for future updates? i love your work especially the animation you made.. i somehow can feel the love you put in this project of yours..
Thanks! That's very nice of you to say. I don't know about any time soon but for the final update, which should be a few months from now, you will have to start a new save since I'll be making some big changes. For now, your old save should be good.
Bro, I don't fucking get this game, I tried several times achieve the good ending in the true route but Morgan still saying "why I didn't said anything" when the cops come
Have you tried giving Morgan premium food packages only and keep talking to her? The walkthrough's in the OP if you need it.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Thanks! That's very nice of you to say. I don't know about any time soon but for the final update, which should be a few months from now, you will have to start a new save since I'll be making some big changes. For now, your old save should be good.

Have you tried giving Morgan premium food packages only and keep talking to her? The walkthrough's in the OP if you need it.
only premium food? But I will run out of money too soon and I already followed the book to the letter. Well, now that I think about it, it's absurd to discuss the way to win with the creator of the game, I'll try it. Beyond that your game is great, by the way, is it possible to add the option to control the animation with the mouse? For example, if in a scene I move the mouse backwards the penis moves backwards and if I do it forwards, the penis moves forward. that would be BEAUTIFUL!

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
only premium food? But I will run out of money too soon and I already followed the book to the letter. Well, now that I think about it, it's absurd to discuss the way to win with the creator of the game, I'll try it. Beyond that your game is great, by the way, is it possible to add the option to control the animation with the mouse? For example, if in a scene I move the mouse backwards the penis moves backwards and if I do it forwards, the penis moves forward. that would be BEAUTIFUL!
lol Well, who else knows the game best, right? If you go to work in the morning, you'll get twice the amount of money you get if you work in the afternoon. I left clues on how to play in the dialogue but I guess I still have to work on that. No matter what though, some players just don't read at all so I don't know who is really stuck or who just needs to read a little. As for controlling the animation, I don't think my style of animation is good for that nor do I have the capabilities to put that in the game. That type of stuff is more ideal for Flash games or Live2D or whatever else engine that allows rigged animation. I do my animations frame by frame so it would be a nightmare to do something like that. Glad you enjoy most of what the game offers! I'll try to make things more obvious.

Reactions: jxd

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
lol Well, who else knows the game best, right? If you go to work in the morning, you'll get twice the amount of money you get if you work in the afternoon. I left clues on how to play in the dialogue but I guess I still have to work on that. No matter what though, some players just don't read at all so I don't know who is really stuck or who just needs to read a little. As for controlling the animation, I don't think my style of animation is good for that nor do I have the capabilities to put that in the game. That type of stuff is more ideal for Flash games or Live2D or whatever else engine that allows rigged animation. I do my animations frame by frame so it would be a nightmare to do something like that. Glad you enjoy most of what the game offers! I'll try to make things more obvious.
Don't complain about it, the clues on what to do are good, I knew well that in the morning you can win $20, the thing is that I saw it more as a trap for the greedy since you only have 3 chances to skip classes. Any way, there is one thing I noticed that I don't know if it's a bug or something premeditated by you, but the first time you give them food, which is when they ask you how long you will have them kidnapped, the food bar is not filled but the food you use disappears from the inventory.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Don't complain about it, the clues on what to do are good, I knew well that in the morning you can win $20, the thing is that I saw it more as a trap for the greedy since you only have 3 chances to skip classes. Any way, there is one thing I noticed that I don't know if it's a bug or something premeditated by you, but the first time you give them food, which is when they ask you how long you will have them kidnapped, the food bar is not filled but the food you use disappears from the inventory.
Yup, that's the gameplay. You have to balance school life with work. I balanced it so you have just enough to get through the prologue. As for the first time food thing, yeah that's a bug. Nice catch! It'll be fixed for the next update.

Reactions: urmum123

David de la Cruz

Oct 15, 2017
Huli, the game on pc (Me pc) just don´t execute. I trate to play the executer but just don´t start. No error screens. Nothing like that.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Well, the "bug" appear... It´s "[1004/172754.085:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(102)]"
I don't know about this one. It doesn't look like a game error that I've ever seen. I googled it and it looks like it's a microsoft visual studio error. You should try downloading the redistributables and see if it works. Here's the to the redistributables. Download and install the x86 version if you have 32bit windows and x64 if you have 64bit. Other than that, I have no idea...

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
i have problem in morgan's trust route, the problem is right after morgan's daughter confesses to the MC, after her father's visit, that is a problem or the end of the version

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I have to praise your persistence! It's been so long since this project started and you are still working on it. By this time most people would have gotten tired and quit, but you persevered! Great job!

Reactions: Huli

Mefisto_Manna

Oct 3, 2017
There is a problem: I double click the game.exe file and it doesnt open the game. I tried the index.html file and it says "Script error"

Goji_01

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone else having issues with saves. I put my old saves in the save file and they are not showing up?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Any full save available ? (Saves with different path would be godlike) <3

I loaded an old save, I'm stuck at : Afternoon (Titfuck) and Night (Doggystyle). I go to work / talk to everyone at all times, and the bar doesn't go up, help ?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes