Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I know that feeling all too well. goin 5+ years into my own. It's why i help my other friends with their projects too. breaks up the monotony a lot.
I guess that can work as long as you still have the drive and passion to finish it after so long.

jeje dhv

Jul 22, 2021
Helo huli can i ask a question? it seems like the Trust Suzy route have some different branch of endings. so far i got the one with suzy and the one with diana. Is there any kind of branch left with different kind of ending?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Helo huli can i ask a question? it seems like the Trust Suzy route have some different branch of endings. so far i got the one with suzy and the one with diana. Is there any kind of branch left with different kind of ending?
There's a pure Suzy end where you only date Suzy, then there are the confused endings where you date both Suzy and Diana and you have to pick between them.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so i haven't played this since the both the love/corruption paths for the teacher and student where finished whats bin added to the game ?

dmnkquake

Mar 27, 2020
How do you progress Morgan's Trust route for 33.1? I saw all the cut scenes with Morgan's Ex but nothing has happened after that

Reactions: Luis Nope

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
so i haven't played this since the both the love/corruption paths for the teacher and student where finished whats bin added to the game ?
I'm not sure where you left off but if you remember which version you played last, you can check the changelog on the OP.
How do you progress Morgan's Trust route for 33.1? I saw all the cut scenes with Morgan's Ex but nothing has happened after that
Make sure you talk to Morgan, Kayley, and go do the school job. There's also a point where you have to go to the store south of the town map to buy something. If there's nothing after that then you've probably seen all the content in that version.

Yukio211

Mar 11, 2019
So I really enjoy this game but due to losing access to my pc I have to use my android and while playing I ran into this and I was wondering if there is something I can do to fix it

dmnkquake

Mar 27, 2020
I'm not sure where you left off but if you remember which version you played last, you can check the changelog on the OP.

Make sure you talk to Morgan, Kayley, and go do the school job. There's also a point where you have to go to the store south of the town map to buy something. If there's nothing after that then you've probably seen all the content in that version.
I don't have the option to talk with either of them at any point in the day I have done the school job enough that I have bought everything in the store that is available and still nothing else is happening I don't have the BJ in the kitchen unlocked or any of the new scenes from the update just a day or to ago.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
So I really enjoy this game but due to losing access to my pc I have to use my android and while playing I ran into this and I was wondering if there is something I can do to fix it
Oh, no. Not again. I'll look into it.
I don't have the option to talk with either of them at any point in the day I have done the school job enough that I have bought everything in the store that is available and still nothing else is happening I don't have the BJ in the kitchen unlocked or any of the new scenes from the update just a day or to ago.
Did you use an old save from 0.31 or 0.32? I changed some progression related content so that might be why you can't advance the story unless you start a new game. If not, I'll go back to test it again and see what I can find.

dmnkquake

Mar 27, 2020
Oh, no. Not again. I'll look into it.

Did you use an old save from 0.31 or 0.32? I changed some progression related content so that might be why you can't advance the story unless you start a new game. If not, I'll go back to test it again and see what I can find.
I went ahead and started a new game while I was waiting to see if I got a reply and got to the new content. Sorry about that. Great game man! Can't wait for me :)

Reactions: Huli

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I just exported the game again. Should be fixed now but you have to download it again.

FSDM

Oct 7, 2019
Love the work! Can't wait for the next update.

Any Chance on a complete gallery being made available?

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Have you played the school minigame? There are story events there. If that doesn't work, you might be using an old save so start a new game since there are code changes once in a while.
...Yes. But Did Not See Any Story Events. And Yes, I've Been Talking To Her, But All I See Is This Message: Screenshot (862).png
Also, I See Her Over Here, Too???... Screenshot (863).png
...Fuck It. I Just Start A New Game Then. :cautious:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes