Sirdookpants

May 14, 2020
You playing on pc or android? What did the error say? Where in the game did you get the error?
Same to me but idk if his or hers is failed to load image character npc patron 1 that's my problem I'm on android it was at the very start of the game like going to take a new game for new players not for the returning ones as soon as I got inside of the 2nd door of the school that showed up

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Same to me but idk if his or hers is failed to load image character npc patron 1 that's my problem I'm on android it was at the very start of the game like going to take a new game for new players not for the returning ones as soon as I got inside of the 2nd door of the school that showed up
Thanks for letting me know! Yeah, I got some people telling me about that error too. Exporting an android version breaks a lot of things that works on pc and I can't catch everything. I'll fix it in the next update. Try to play on pc or skip to the trust routes for now.

Shierolo

Dec 19, 2018
How do I make money on morgan's route? I'm supposed to buy a bear suit or w/e but I've got no money and can't seem to find any way to make it

spammie

Feb 25, 2018
i keep getting bad end when trying morgans trust route. everytime the police show up morgan doesn't say enough or some shit to get to the next part of the trust route. anyone any ideas on what i did wrong. i just fed her and talked to her everyday. and that get me trust route bad end. would love some help.

Reactions: Marphey

Marphey

May 13, 2019
i keep getting bad end when trying morgans trust route. everytime the police show up morgan doesn't say enough or some shit to get to the next part of the trust route. anyone any ideas on what i did wrong. i just fed her and talked to her everyday. and that get me trust route bad end. would love some help.
I got the same problem. Please someone help us.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Take like... a week break my dude.
Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I do take breaks. Breaks are important. I was meant working on the same project for so long is tiring.
How do I make money on morgan's route? I'm supposed to buy a bear suit or w/e but I've got no money and can't seem to find any way to make it
Go to the bus stop to play the class minigame. Remember to interact with the books in the apartment to get the numbers first.
I got the same problem. Please someone help us.
Only give her premium packages.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I do take breaks. Breaks are important. I was meant working on the same project for so long is tiring.

Go to the bus stop to play the class minigame. Remember to interact with the books in the apartment to get the numbers first.

Only give her premium packages.
Yeah i found your previous post about this thx

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone has a full save by any chance :p ?
I really need a save to see Morgan's Lust route, in the beggenning you can't start with a "lust" route right ?

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Unique art, pregnancy and what seems to be a possible well-thought out story? Count me in. Too few of things like this amongst the pregnancy tag...

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
I know that feeling all too well. goin 5+ years into my own. It's why i help my other friends with their projects too. breaks up the monotony a lot.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes