megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
One question, just finished the Suzy route, on the ending that i say "its nothing" to her after the police goes to the college. I readied the walk-through and i think i did the true ending. But the game just returned to the main menu. To continue the story, do i need to use the option on the new game to the returning players or after that ending i was supposed to be redirected to the after story?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
One question, just finished the Suzy route, on the ending that i say "its nothing" to her after the police goes to the college. I readied the walk-through and i think i did the true ending. But the game just returned to the main menu. To continue the story, do i need to use the option on the new game to the returning players or after that ending i was supposed to be redirected to the after story?
The story is supposed to continue after the police go to your apartment. Seems like you don't have enough love points. Try giving Suzy only premium food packages. You can skip in the new game menu too if you don't wanna.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Is there anything more to unlock after kitchen titfuck and bedroom cowgirl with Morgana

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Huli
You Project is more and more have meat, yes? :)
I hope you not drop Project...
Or at least you not have big ambihoins and at least finish project even it be not soo big what you planned...

P.S. Were is 0.28 ChaneLog? 0_0

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Teacher's BJ and RCG scene are errors. Can someone olease help me with this
It works for me so I don't know what the problem could be. The error usually means the picture is not in the folder but it's definitely there. Try starting a new game. If that doesn't work, I'll look into it for the next update.
Huli
You Project is more and more have meat, yes? :)
I hope you not drop Project...
Or at least you not have big ambihoins and at least finish project even it be not soo big what you planned...

P.S. Were is 0.28 ChaneLog? 0_0
I'll definitely finish the game, no matter what happens or what anybody says. I made a promise.

Version 0.29 took 2 months to make so I skipped a number. That's all.

• Haha
Reactions: DrWho8248

GxG

Aug 11, 2018
When I do Morgan's trust route I reach every single time the bad ending, what I'm supposed to do?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Does this version has an ending?
There's an ending for Suzy and Morgan's lust routes, and Suzy's trust route. Morgan's trust route just started.
When I do Morgan's trust route I reach every single time the bad ending, what I'm supposed to do?
Give her the premium food package every time you feed her and make the right choices. Read the walkthrough if you don't wanna find the right choices yourself.
I can't even forward the teacher route after their conversation about the doll.
...What doll? If you're in Morgan's trust route and you can't move forward then you probably already got all the content for this update.

Reactions: Drainbamager
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes