NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
Look like I'm encounter a loop bug: After the second class with Morgan and come back at night, when Morgan ask you if you want to eat dinner no matter how many time I choose" Yes" it just repeat that event and won't continue the next day
Yeah seems like the games bugged.

Reactions: str8up

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Look like I'm encounter a loop bug: After the second class with Morgan and come back at night, when Morgan ask you if you want to eat dinner no matter how many time I choose" Yes" it just repeat that event and won't continue the next day
Don't worry about that. That's no content there yet. Use the couch if you wanna skip time.
Can't get the walkthrough from the link does anyone has a mirror link for the WALKTHROUGH
Try the one in the extras section in the op.
Is there any chance for oyakodon?:sneaky:
Naw, no harem stuff here.
0.29? Is that a typo? Or was 0.28 skipped?
Took 2 months to make the update so 2 versions up.

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
Don't worry about that. That's no content there yet. Use the couch if you wanna skip time.

Try the one in the extras section in the op.

Naw, no harem stuff here.

Took 2 months to make the update so 2 versions up.
How do we get the scene in the second picture then?

ZethVega

Sep 10, 2019
I've just ended the game so... Besides the story (Which was really interesting at least for me), I didn't like Diana confused ending, I felt like a really piece of fucking shit, I never felt that way since the time I watched School Days.

So if that was your purpouse... Well... My congrats.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when i very first started playing i wasnt sure if i should continue or not ...just had a hard time getting into it
BUT as the game slowly started to progress so did my interests ...the pregnancy tag is what drew me in much like bugs to lights LOL...although in my game play i never seen any pregnancy and i wasnt disappointed about it ither
at the end of the game it said i played the lust route and to next try the trust route...i assume i need to start a whole new game in order to do this?i saved where i was anyways (in a room with weird patterns on the floor to rewatch stuff,etc)
didnt see any exits or any options so will find out later on i got a few other games i wanna check out and play,etc
but eventually ill come back to this game and try for more endings see what happens i hope to and pregnancy !!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I've just ended the game so... Besides the story (Which was really interesting at least for me), I didn't like Diana confused ending, I felt like a really piece of fucking shit, I never felt that way since the time I watched School Days.

wow bro sorry to hear this...my ending was the lust route and was pretty interesting left me feeling good enough to try and see what else the game has to offer for endings,etc after hearing your experience i just hope i dont experience the same

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so i got done the lust route as ive stated earlier ...still found it funny being in kitchen BUT needed to click on goto bathroom for sex menu..few flaws BUT thats fine what ever...so decided to try trust route and so i got stuck at the dinner table came here for solution (isnt any)passed time as others suggested ...goto bedroom select to have sex and then this happens ..im done man Screenshot.png

Reactions: princess bride

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
No idea buds, but try the whole save folder. Try extracting it and dumping the "save" folder with the files directly inside in it into the "www" folder which you'll find in the base directory of project stockholm. You'll have to deal with all the other garbage saves I have, but if it works it works. (I think my good saves were like 5 to 10). good luck homies, I can't help anymore. (also these saves were for version 0.27, for future searches)
The Saved File Won't Come Up, It Just Keeps Bringing Up This Page... Screenshot (805).png

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
How do we get the scene in the second picture then?
You mean from the op? They're in the lust route.

Well, kinda? There's a point to the story. it's not there to make you feel bad just for the sake of making you feel bad like in School Days. The MC struggles with the thought that Suzy might not actually love him because she might have Stockholm syndrome from being kidnapped by him. Unable to really know if her love is true or not, he decides it's best to leave her knowing how painful it can be for the both of them.
when i very first started playing i wasnt sure if i should continue or not ...just had a hard time getting into it
BUT as the game slowly started to progress so did my interests ...the pregnancy tag is what drew me in much like bugs to lights LOL...although in my game play i never seen any pregnancy and i wasnt disappointed about it ither
at the end of the game it said i played the lust route and to next try the trust route...i assume i need to start a whole new game in order to do this?i saved where i was anyways (in a room with weird patterns on the floor to rewatch stuff,etc)
didnt see any exits or any options so will find out later on i got a few other games i wanna check out and play,etc
but eventually ill come back to this game and try for more endings see what happens i hope to and pregnancy !!!
I think putting the pregnancy tag up there is mistake now. It's never meant to be the focus of the game, just a scene for the end of a girl's pure route.
ok so i got done the lust route as ive stated earlier ...still found it funny being in kitchen BUT needed to click on goto bathroom for sex menu..few flaws BUT thats fine what ever...so decided to try trust route and so i got stuck at the dinner table came here for solution (isnt any)passed time as others suggested ...goto bedroom select to have sex and then this happens ..im done man View attachment 1068320
Hey man, the route just got started. It's gonna take some time to get more content in.
How to raise a bobble on an android, if at the very beginning they pay 1 dollar for a stream! This is how many days you need to stream to buy a PC microphone and much more!
You're supposed to buy the many different games from the store when you have the money and play a different one every time you stream.

ZethVega

Sep 10, 2019
wow bro sorry to hear this...my ending was the lust route and was pretty interesting left me feeling good enough to try and see what else the game has to offer for endings,etc after hearing your experience i just hope i dont experience the same
Just don't mind me, I'm a collectionist so I had to get all the endings, I loved the game (At least for now). That ending didn't ruin all the experience, but well, it make me feel like I'm some class of scumbag who dropped someone because of his doubts. It's not like I didn't understand the story, I loved it, but... Well, that kind of person is not what I want to be.

ZethVega

Sep 10, 2019
Well, kinda? There's a point to the story. it's not there to make you feel bad just for the sake of making you feel bad like in School Days. The MC struggles with the thought that Suzy might not actually love him because she might have Stockholm syndrome from being kidnapped by him. Unable to really know if her love is true or not, he decides it's best to leave her knowing how painful it can be for the both of them.
I know it, the story was interesting so far, but well... It touched my sensitive spots (Sounds pretty strange now that I say it). I loved your game but that ending was just not for me (Words from a NTR lover).

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I know it, the story was interesting so far, but well... It touched my sensitive spots (Sounds pretty strange now that I say it). I loved your game but that ending was just not for me (Words from a NTR lover).
Yeah, I get you.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Weirdly enough, the one thing that surprised me the most is that if you release the victim you still get in jail.
idk about US but in my country willingly releasing the victim limits the punishment to forced labor only. Basically to prevent the whole "well now i can't release you cause you'll call the police" dilemma.

Also. Self-lubricating asshole? Really? Unless you count severe anal bleeding as lubrication

Reactions: Slaanesh Champion
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes