Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
This is just my opinion about the game, the game is yours, you should do it the way you see fit.
Just as I mentioned in my full review, I would never ask my girl to use any contraception, or tolerate it. Sterile sex absolutely breaks my mood. That said, I think you're doing a good job for most people who don't think like me, I wish you luck.
One note, I don't see pregnancy as unrealistic.
Thanks! I've learned not to take anything too seriously online so there's no problem there. It's just that sometimes I feel like I have to explain my thought process behind the decisions I made.

Yeah, I know pregnancy is not unrealistic. I just don't wanna make the game a baby raising simulator half way through because you pumped too much jizz into a lady. That's why I said there's a time and place for pregnancy. At the end of the story.

Reactions: redsling

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I'm curious, When you go for Suzy or Morgan routes, if you choose Lust (sex everyday) or Trust (Talk everyday), are the sex scenes the same ? Or you get differents scenes ?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey ! I'm curious, When you go for Suzy or Morgan routes, if you choose Lust (sex everyday) or Trust (Talk everyday), are the sex scenes the same ? Or you get differents scenes ?
Talking leads to the main trust route with different scenes after the prologue. The lust routes end after the prologue.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Could you include the whole save folder? It doesn't load with just the save file. Thank you
Placed those files in the save folder in the www folder but the files won't load. Any idea how to make em work?
No idea buds, but try the whole save folder. Try extracting it and dumping the "save" folder with the files directly inside in it into the "www" folder which you'll find in the base directory of project stockholm. You'll have to deal with all the other garbage saves I have, but if it works it works. (I think my good saves were like 5 to 10). good luck homies, I can't help anymore. (also these saves were for version 0.27, for future searches)

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Confused. Was following the walkthrough and went for the true ending... Which seems to be just getting arrested and going to jail for 7 years and then the game just ends. Am I missing something, since it feels like a gameover almost, also seemed weird that when I told her there is nothing to be worried about the next conversation was about where to run away to, as if I told her the police is coming.

EDIT: Nevermind, guess something screwed up somewhere. Since I edited the save, gave her one extra trust point and it worked. Might of broke when I gave her food early on, before it started getting blocked and I understood that was her full mood meter in the corner. Seems odd that I was able to feed her though right after I kidnapped her, guess you were not meant to have food yet.

EDIT 2: Doing a second test it does seem that on day after you kidnap her and food is first mentioned, you can feed her over the max three limit. Also the food I brought her doesn't disappear on the first feed.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally new update with Morgan trust role content, look like we got another new girl in this one too (maybe it was Morgan's daughter, wonder did she like MC but now her mother took a liking to the guy....hhmmmmmm.....)

tryskelion91

Mar 15, 2019
For a moment I thought this was a new game because of the title change and thought you were rebooting it.

Glad I'm wrong cuz woooooo Morgan!

Reactions: baddog99

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like I'm encounter a loop bug: After the second class with Morgan and come back at night, when Morgan ask you if you want to eat dinner no matter how many time I choose" Yes" it just repeat that event and won't continue the next day

Reactions: Devilton

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
Can't get the walkthrough from the link does anyone has a mirror link for the WALKTHROUGH

LossRaca

May 27, 2017
No idea buds, but try the whole save folder. Try extracting it and dumping the "save" folder with the files directly inside in it into the "www" folder which you'll find in the base directory of project stockholm. You'll have to deal with all the other garbage saves I have, but if it works it works. (I think my good saves were like 5 to 10). good luck homies, I can't help anymore. (also these saves were for version 0.27, for future searches)
i cant download it for some reason

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes