anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
At what point did it happen? After an event?
Nope, just open my save & where i last left off is the MC idling around with nothing to do beside repeated sex between Suzy & Diana (may be also make money here & there with the stream).

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Nope, just open my save & where i last left off is the MC idling around with nothing to do beside repeated sex between Suzy & Diana (may be also make money here & there with the stream).
Oh, okay. Yeah, don't use saves from 0.25 or below. When I decided to release the Android version, a lot of the audio files keep messing the game up so I had to rename them. What's happening to you is the game looking for a file that doesn't exist in the new version. You have to start a new game. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone share their full save for .26? Sorry to ask, but I'll admit I'm feeling lazy lol.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Oh, okay. Yeah, don't use saves from 0.25 or below. When I decided to release the Android version, a lot of the audio files keep messing the game up so I had to rename them. What's happening to you is the game looking for a file that doesn't exist in the new version. You have to start a new game. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
Well that just suck, i even have saves for both Morgan & Suzy lust routes too. Guess they're nothing but trash data now.

Now im afraid if i restart, the same thing will happen in 0.27 & everything will be lost again.

Full save anyone?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Well that just suck, i even have saves for both Morgan & Suzy lust routes too. Guess they're nothing but trash data now.

Now im afraid if i restart, the same thing will happen in 0.27 & everything will be lost again.

Full save anyone?
I'm 99.99% sure I fixed the missing audio thing already. Think of it as a trust exercise. lol

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey Huli, love the game. Got all the paths I know so far, so how does one get the confused ending?
Lie to Suzy after Diana's drinking event. Keep playing the game normally until you see a Talk (End) option when you ask the girls out and select it.

Reactions: Logjamming

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
hi i'm just making sure
there's no after story with morgan right? unlike suzy where there's a 5 years later?

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
I have yet to fully understand when I start Diana's content, I know it's in Suzy's trust route, but at what point does it starts? I really needed an updated walkthrough ^^'

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I have yet to fully understand when I start Diana's content, I know it's in Suzy's trust route, but at what point does it starts? I really needed an updated walkthrough ^^'
Use the computer to stream. You'll see her.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
How? When I interact with the PC it only says that it's good for assignments
Oh... You're still in the prologue. Keep talking to Suzy and give her premium food packages to get to the trust route.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am a little confused. In Morgan trust route I followed the walkthrough but only got the bad end where she doesn't help that much and in lust Suzy route I fed her nearly every day and I couldn't afford to read her once and she dies of starvation which makes no sense. On the main menu there is a black woman who the fuck is she? And for the over 2 what did I do wrong?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes