GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020

Let me know of bugs and all that.

NOTE: Android version missing HUD because it doesn't support Android. Will think of something in a future update.
changelog
-3 new Diana scenes (End of Diana content)

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
So does that mean we are going to get Morgan content again since it does look like Suzy's route is pretty much done or does we have Diane content from now on ?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
So does that mean we are going to get Morgan content again since it does look like Suzy's route is pretty much done or does we have Diane content from now on ?
Yeah. I'll be wrapping up Suzy's trust route for the next update and remake more of her lust route scenes after that. Next year, I'll start Morgan's trust route.

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
it seems like the sex scene selection for Diana isnt working. It just keeps replaying the current last scene.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020

Let me know of bugs and all that.
PC ANDROID
NOTE: Android version missing HUD because it doesn't support Android. Will think of something in a future update.
changelog
-3 new Diana scenes (End of Diana content)
Is there an ending for Diana or is it just 3 scenes (also you can't choose between them once you got the 3rd scene, any further dates with Diana will just result in the 3rd scene)? I got them all & maxed her out, but can't make progress anymore. Suzy's points won't go any higher & i got the ring.

Capture.PNG

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
played suzy's true route. spent 7 years in jail and then kicked me to starting screen.
is that how it ends?

nvm.... i was literally 1 premium meal away from a different end....

Last edited:

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Will we get Diana lust rotue? ;)
Nope. It's time to move on.
it seems like the sex scene selection for Diana isnt working. It just keeps replaying the current last scene.
Is there an ending for Diana or is it just 3 scenes (also you can't choose between them once you got the 3rd scene, any further dates with Diana will just result in the 3rd scene)? I got them all & maxed her out, but can't make progress anymore. Suzy's points won't go any higher & i got the ring.

View attachment 889016
That's a bug. I can't make a patch for this update because of some problems from releasing an Android version along side the PC release. I thought I found all the bugs before releasing but clearly there were more I couldn't find. Sorry. :confused: You guys will have to go back to a previous save to view the scenes again. Oh, and there's no Diana ending yet. Working on that this month.
View attachment 890465
error fix please help me T-T
I finished the ending of Suzy's passionately
The Android version has issues finding audio files with spaces in their names. I tried to find and fix all of them but clearly not all. You'll have to play the PC version for now if you can. Sorry. :(

Last edited:

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
i did suzy trust route maxed the heart and dodnt tell her about the cop they just arrested me and no Diane in sight what am i doing wrong?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
i did suzy trust route maxed the heart and dodnt tell her about the cop they just arrested me and no Diane in sight what am i doing wrong?
You probably just need to give her more premium food packages.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope after this update, the next one would have some more Morgan content. That sexy Milf teacher really need some love for being left after all the updates with Suzy and Diana, really miss her so much and want to have more story with her

Reactions: Futamania

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Nope. It's time to move on.

That's a bug. I can't make a patch for this update because of some problems from releasing an Android version along side the PC release. I thought I found all the bugs before releasing but clearly there were more I couldn't find. Sorry. :confused: You guys will have to go back to a previous save to view the scenes again. Oh, and there's no Diana ending yet. Working on that this month.

The Android version has issues finding audio files with spaces in their names. I tried to find and fix all of them but clearly not all. You'll have to play the PC version for now if you can. Sorry. :(
The PC version has the exact same problem.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes