Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey i just played the game tried to trust route with morgan but 2 times i caught and 1 time she didn't do anything when the police came. I load 1-2 days back and gave her premium food and i got 5 year punishment ending. That was the best i can do. Is this the good ending. Is there any ending with sex in trust route?
You got the true ending to Morgan's trust route prologue. I haven't started making her main trust route yet so you'll have to wait for that.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
You got the true ending to Morgan's trust route prologue. I haven't started making her main trust route yet so you'll have to wait for that.
thanks man btw can u add some clothed scenes to it? Like titfuck with bra or leather leggings thighjob, dry humping etc. it would be great.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
The games pretty good. Needs more trust route with all the girls though. I'm also pretty partial to Diana, even if I feel scummy as all hell cause Suzy is our waifu in that route.

Also this needs to be said. This game needs more Plant.

Reactions: Huli

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
huli, im hoping you're gonna let us kidnap all of them at once eventually. all of them in as im expecting a third character. from the banner art.

Reactions: mofonistik

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Reactions: Lord Levi

AlabamaHotPocket

Jun 16, 2020
Great game! Love the animations.
Doing great job with the art out there, keeping it together across whole game.

I honestly would like to see harem route some day in the future.

Definitely gonna follow the development on this one!
Good job

AlabamaHotPocket

Jun 16, 2020
ok I need a guide cuz I even dont know how to go date with suzy and cant even find diane
You have to get to the trust route with Suzy, to do that you need to have full trust heart and choose "Nothing" when she's asking what's wrong.
Or just use the option provided at the start of the game.

whats the actual pregnancy content in this game?
At the ending of the Pure Suzy route there is an animation.
To get that route you have to tell Suzy what happened after event with Diane.

I'm sure Huli-nii-san will add more with the story and game development. Just patience!

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
alright, this time i didnt tell her about the cops. they showed up and arrested me. i had 0 danger as far as i know.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes