Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
Hello guys. I'm stuck.
I went drinking with Diana, didn't say anything to suzy and now each morning I have a dialogue about looking what Diana is up to, but she doesn't say anything in dates, and in the shop either.
plus Suzy doesn't gain love points on date anymore ?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I played this game a looong time ago on a really early version and kinda wrote it off. Now i'm kinda mad I did, the games come along way and is actually really good, silly old me.

Reactions: Huli

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Is a character the black girl?
One of them. Yeah.
Do you plan to create a harem route with all the girls at the same time?
No. The game is not focused on making a harem.
Hello guys. I'm stuck.
I went drinking with Diana, didn't say anything to suzy and now each morning I have a dialogue about looking what Diana is up to, but she doesn't say anything in dates, and in the shop either.
Might be a bug. I'll check it out.

Reactions: Aioria619

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hello guys. I'm stuck.
I see now. Did you lie to Suzy after Diana's bar visit? That leads to the Diana route and that's not finished yet. Hope you saved before that!

thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone, it's my first time playing the game and I have a problem. From what I understand, there is at least two part for Suzy and during the first part of the game I talk to her and feed her everyday, I followed the walkthrough for the events' answers and I skipped school two times to have enough money to afford food. However, when the cops come (maybe they are early, I don't know) Suzy heart isn't completly full, there's just a little bit at the top wich is still empty and I end up in jail anf back at the tittle screen. Am I missing something or is the problem elsewhere? Thank you for the replies.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hi everyone, it's my first time playing the game and I have a problem. From what I understand, there is at least two part for Suzy and during the first part of the game I talk to her and feed her everyday, I followed the walkthrough for the events' answers and I skipped school two times to have enough money to afford food. However, when the cops come (maybe they are early, I don't know) Suzy heart isn't completly full, there's just a little bit at the top wich is still empty and I end up in jail anf back at the tittle screen. Am I missing something or is the problem elsewhere? Thank you for the replies.
You need a certain amount of love points for Suzy to act. Try filling the meter all the way up. Give her only premium packages if you haven't already. If they doesn't work, I'll try to figure something out for the next update.
I get this error after I sleep with Diana and I decide not to tell suzy View attachment 764946
Can you give me more details? Is this your first time playing? Did you download a save from someone else or use an old save? At what point after you made the choice did the error appear? Did it appear when you open the menu and select an option?

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
You need a certain amount of love points for Suzy to act. Try filling the meter all the way up. Give her only premium packages if you haven't already. If they doesn't work, I'll try to figure something out for the next update.

Can you give me more details? Is this your first time playing? Did you download a save from someone else or use an old save? At what point after you made the choice did the error appear? Did it appear when you open the menu and select an option?
I'm new to playing, the error appears when I go out with Say to the bar to drink, when that happens, supposedly we have sex and I get the option to tell Suzy or not, I don't tell her, then later it comes out that if I want to break up with her or continue, but I tell her that I want to continue with her, when the dialogue ends, the image continues to appear to the left of suzy and then that error appears and does not let me continue and closes

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm new to playing, the error appears when I go out with Say to the bar to drink, when that happens, supposedly we have sex and I get the option to tell Suzy or not, I don't tell her, then later it comes out that if I want to break up with her or continue, but I tell her that I want to continue with her, when the dialogue ends, the image continues to appear to the left of suzy and then that error appears and does not let me continue and closes
I see. The picture was supposed to disappear so thanks for finding that bug! But I don't think the error is related to that. When I tested that part, it didn't give me that error. I'll try to fix it when I make more content for that branch. You can go back and choose to tell Suzy about sleeping with Diana and play her pure route first. There's no content in Diana's route right now anyway.

Reactions: Paarl

thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017
I see. The picture was supposed to disappear so thanks for finding that bug! But I don't think the error is related to that. When I tested that part, it didn't give me that error. I'll try to fix it when I make more content for that branch. You can go back and choose to tell Suzy about sleeping with Diana and play her pure route first. There's no content in Diana's route right now anyway.

Thanks, the problem came from the food. To access the second part, you have to give her as much premium food as posible wich implie to feed her only one time every two day, and I also had to give her basic food 3-5 times to be able to go to school even though I skipped it two times.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I understand, I will follow the other route then, thank you very much for taking the time to clarify my doubt

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Thanks, the problem came from the food. To access the second part, you have to give her as much premium food as posible wich implie to feed her only one time every two day, and I also had to give her basic food 3-5 times to be able to go to school even though I skipped it two times.
I think you're wrong on the part, I'm already 5 years in the future

thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017
I think you're wrong on the part, I'm already 5 years in the future
What? I'm sorry if you misunderstood (I should have used the reply button on the other answer) but I was talking to the game developer, but since it has come to this I guess I can wish you a good Suzy route.

And if Huli read this, I'd like to report a bug. If you take naps untils the day after, the daily events (like streams) don't reset and you can't redo them until you sleep properly.

Reactions: Huli and Paarl

xdelacroix

Sep 20, 2017
I've already played the v0.22 and I'm stuck after choosing "really?". After that, i went on date w Suzy or diana but nothing happens? Any solution?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I've already played the v0.22 and I'm stuck after choosing "really?". After that, i went on date w Suzy or diana but nothing happens? Any solution?
It looks like you picked the option where you lied to Suzy. There's no content for that route yet so go back and choose to tell the truth and play that route first if you want.

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
I see now. Did you lie to Suzy after Diana's bar visit? That leads to the Diana route and that's not finished yet. Hope you saved before that!
Hello.
Yes I lied to her cause If I didn't, Diana disappear from the game.
So what I understand is that Diana branch or both girls branch does not exist yet. Thank you for your answer.

Is there a teacher branch if I kidnap her at the beginning (after the 13 days) ?

Last edited:

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hello.
Yes I lied to her cause If I didn't, Diana disappear from the game.
So what I understand is that Diana branch or both girls branch does not exist yet. Thank you for your answer.

Is there a teacher branch if I kidnap her at the beginning (after the 13 days) ?
Morgan's lust route is available but no trust route yet.

jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
hey guys I need help.
i'm at part 2 of Suzy's trust route and i can't get her any further. I've taken her to all the date locations, I've been watering the plant.
Could you guys let me know what I'm missing?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes