redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Is anyone having the problem on Suzy trust rout where the MC character sprite is not popping up?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
This was my first time playing. I did the lust route, then did the trust route from a day 1 save. When I got to the part after jail, I didn't think there was any content because Suzy was not there in the afternoon and speaking to her in the evening only had a conversation the first time. There were no sex scenes. During the first day after jail, I took her to the restaurant and decided to go to the park instead.

I started a new game using the skip option and things appear to be working but the dialog made me thing I might have missed a scene or some dialog from that first day of freedom.

Going back to see if there was any missed dialog, I started a new game, skipped to the trust route but did not skip[ the intro. The MC became invisible before meeting Diane.
Is anyone having the problem on Suzy trust rout where the MC character sprite is not popping up?
I fixed the disappearing MC thing. The patch is on the first post. Just put the www folder inside the project stockholm folder and let it overwrite everything. If that doesn't work, download the whole thing again. Make sure to start a new game. DO NOT USE OLD SAVES! If THAT doesn't work then life sucks big cock and I should quit game development.
Is there any scenes in suzy trust route ? because i was nice all the time + fed her but got arrested anyway
You have to pick the right choices and make sure your suspicion (the !!! points) is low. Look at the walkthrough if you're having trouble. It's on the first post.
:FacePalm:i like how every update fucks your progression, by breaking "she not comfortable yet" switch. you have to start fresh each time
Yeah, I know. It's just one of those "it's in development" type of things. Even when I think something is good to go, it's not. The only thing I can do is deal with shit when it appears. I can only do so much. :(

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
I fixed the disappearing MC thing. The patch is on the first post. Just put the www folder inside the project stockholm folder and let it overwrite everything. If that doesn't work, download the whole thing again. Make sure to start a new game. DO NOT USE OLD SAVES! If THAT doesn't work then life sucks big cock and I should quit game development.
thx, it worked just fine after I installed the patch.:)

• Wow
Reactions: Huli

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
You have to pick the right choices and make sure your suspicion (the !!! points) is low. Look at the walkthrough if you're having trouble. It's on the first post.
Hey so i have done everything , max trust and got the runaway end but still no scenes, followed the walkthrough to have no suspicion points so im kinda lost now ^^

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey so i have done everything , max trust and got the runaway end but still no scenes, followed the walkthrough to have no suspicion points so im kinda lost now ^^
Pick "It's nothing" instead of "Police are coming" when choosing to tell Suzy if the police are coming or not.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Pick "It's nothing" instead of "Police are coming" when choosing to tell Suzy if the police are coming or not.
I just did , no suspicion points and chose to go in the woods, even if i pick " its nothing " i still get to choose where to move, and got arrested anyway day 13 :/

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I just did , no suspicion points and chose to go in the woods, even if i pick " its nothing " i still get to choose where to move, and got arrested anyway day 13 :/
Well... I got nothing. I just played through Suzy's prologue and I didn't have any problems. All you need is max trust points and choose the "it's nothing" option for the true ending. Unless you did something weird like using old saves, I don't know what's going on. Just use the skip option to play the trust route. Sorry.
squidward bored.jpg

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Well... I got nothing. I just played through Suzy's prologue and I didn't have any problems. All you need is max trust points and choose the "it's nothing" option for the true ending. Unless you did something weird like using old saves, I don't know what's going on. Just use the skip option to play the trust route. Sorry.
View attachment 717071
Did everything you said, didnt work ^^ ill use the skip option thanks

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Woah woah woah, hold up, will the 4th character be MCs Mom? where you are the one captured and get the stockholm? cause that background chick looks like the mom. (from the images I remember). would be an interesting plot twist.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Woah woah woah, hold up, will the 4th character be MCs Mom? where you are the one captured and get the stockholm? cause that background chick looks like the mom. (from the images I remember). would be an interesting plot twist.
Would be interesting, but no. No incest in this one.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes