Jul 11, 2018
Call me a tech-illiterate dumbass, but as someone who doesn't usually mess with PC games or patches, and usually just downloads the main link, how exactly do I apply the patch?

I've redownloaded the game multiple times, and tried several methods. I've copied the whole patch into the game's folder in multiple places. I've replaced the data files in the game's www file with the stuff in the patch. I've done a few combinations of things, but no matter what I do, I still get the black screen after the stream.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
when i downloaded the new update i got errors... don't know whats wrong
What kind of error was it? Was there a message popup? Black screen?
Call me a tech-illiterate dumbass, but as someone who doesn't usually mess with PC games or patches, and usually just downloads the main link, how exactly do I apply the patch?

I've redownloaded the game multiple times, and tried several methods. I've copied the whole patch into the game's folder in multiple places. I've replaced the data files in the game's www file with the stuff in the patch. I've done a few combinations of things, but no matter what I do, I still get the black screen after the stream.
Just open the zip, drag the www folder into the game folder and replace everything when prompted. That's usually how it works anyway. But just in case, I'll update the links with the whole game and the patch. There's no black screen for me so after this it should work.

Jul 11, 2018
Thank you.

The good news is, the new download solved the black screen issue. The bad news is that I've noticed that after a few dates, everything just kinda gets locked up.

I took Suzy to the park every day, and after the cutscene where the MC tells Diane about Suzy, I bought a new game, and used those funds to go to the restaurant. The next day, I tried to take Suzy to the park again, and... Nothing. There's no dialogue, and Suzy just disappears, and I regain control of the MC and can move around the area as if I hadn't initiated the date at all. However, the date event is still active, so I can't go back home. I decided to try the restaurant again to see if I can progress, but then it just locked me there with the options to talk (which does nothing), and give gifts (which I don't have). I get if this is really the end of the current content, but I didn't expect everything to lock up like that.

Side note, this is more of a personal preference thing, but as someone with a virgin fetish, I'm more than a little disappointed in the implication that the MC and Suzy already lost their virginities to each other off screen. Is that something that's planned to be left as-is, or is that a scene you plan to retroactively add later?

Last edited:

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Thank you.

The good news is, the new download solved the black screen issue. The bad news is that I've noticed that after a few dates, everything just kinda gets locked up.

I took Suzy to the park every day, and after the cutscene where the MC tells Diane about Suzy, I bought a new game, and used those funds to go to the restaurant. The next day, I tried to take Suzy to the park again, and... Nothing. There's no dialogue, and Suzy just disappears, and I regain control of the MC and can move around the area as if I hadn't initiated the date at all. However, the date event is still active, so I can't go back home. I decided to try the restaurant again to see if I can progress, but then it just locked me there with the options to talk (which does nothing), and give gifts (which I don't have). I get if this is really the end of the current content, but I didn't expect everything to lock up like that.

Side note, this is more of a personal preference thing, but as someone with a virgin fetish, I'm more than a little disappointed in the implication that the MC and Suzy already lost their virginities to each other off screen. Is that something that's planned to be left as-is, or is that a scene you plan to retroactively add later?
Yeah, I think you've all the content for 0.17. I wouldn't just lock something up without at least giving a hint. February was a busy month for me in real life so I couldn't get much content in.

Now that you mention it, yeah, I guess there are some dialogue that implied that but they weren't intentional. I'll rewrite those to be more clear. Anyway, no, they haven't done anything beyond what's shown.

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Yeah, I think you've all the content for 0.17. I wouldn't just lock something up without at least giving a hint. February was a busy month for me in real life so I couldn't get much content in.

Now that you mention it, yeah, I guess there are some dialogue that implied that but they weren't intentional. I'll rewrite those to be more clear. Anyway, no, they haven't done anything beyond what's shown.

Excuse me, one question, how often do you update?

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I've played the trust and lust routes for the teacher and I like what I see. This is a game I'll check out again once it's a little further along with more content. Good stuff so far!(y)

Reactions: Huli

Gamerlove

Feb 29, 2020
I like the game, should add some stuff though like skip for the backflash, premium food should fill 3 not 2 on hungry since normal cost 10$ for 1 so premium cost 20$ for 2 is just the same or maybe decrease premium to 15$.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
The game is a little buggy. But I like it. Some of the Sprites are missing in the trust prolong.
Yeah I know. Bugs will have to fixed as development goes on. Can't fix everything at once. I'm working on the unfinished pics for the next update.
I like the game, should add some stuff though like skip for the backflash, premium food should fill 3 not 2 on hungry since normal cost 10$ for 1 so premium cost 20$ for 2 is just the same or maybe decrease premium to 15$.
Hi, thanks for playing! You can fast-forward text by holding the Z key so please use that for now. The premium food package has a benefit other than filling 2 hunger that the basic one doesn't.
The 'first experience' line bothers me for some reason
Hope suzy wasn't with another man during the 5 year time skip
Naw, that defeats the point of the story.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is it me or if you start calling diana, suzy will be automatically locked?

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Hey author, here goes an idea!
Add a yandere girl with a reverse route where he is the one captured instead!
Then he needs to convince the girl to keep him alive and free him or succumb to her charm and (maybe) end up dead.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Is there a way to have fun with multiple girls in one playthrough or it is all separated?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey author, here goes an idea!
Add a yandere girl with a reverse route where he is the one captured instead!
Then he needs to convince the girl to keep him alive and free him or succumb to her charm and (maybe) end up dead.
That sounds familiar but still cool! That'll have to be another game though. A yandere just doesn't into this game I think.
Is there a way to have fun with multiple girls in one playthrough or it is all separated?
You can do 2 at the same time in the trust route. No threesomes though.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes