Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe something to earn more money and buy some new toys for the girls? I think they appreciate it.

Suzy_dt_anim_01.gif

So the straps are missing because I'm a dumb bitch and I closed out the file with the layers in it before I saved it.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Maybe something to earn more money and buy some new toys for the girls? I think they appreciate it.

View attachment 477671

So the straps are missing because I'm a dumb bitch and I closed out the file with the layers in it before I saved it.
Nah, that's not the focus of the game. Maybe in the future I'll release the source files for people to mod.
I appreciate the edits though!
The new position Morgan is in makes her look like she has an eye accessory in her hair.
Does she really? I don't see it. She does look kinda iffy though so I'll redo her later.
so who are the new characters or victims :devilish: i should say
Who is that thicc ebony girl? Is she a planned girl route?
Who's new girl?
She can't be Morgan's daughter, right?
She's Diana, the MC's childhood friend. She's the one in the nightmares. She's Suzy's rival in Suzy's main trust route.
No new victims or routes, I'll only be expanding the two main trust routes from now on. Morgan's daughter will
come later in Morgan's main trust route.
I'm tryin to not choose Sex Option,but...i got a runaway end,twice...
To get Suzy's true prologue ending, you have to not tell her about the police. There's a walkthrough if you wanna
check it out on the main post.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
It's in the thumbnail before you click on the tread, in the lastest updated page.

Also well there be a threesome ending?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Well, can't do anything about that.

No, there won't be any threesomes. It just doesn't fit the story I'm trying to tell. You'll see when we get there.
Also, I'm don't think I'm skilled enough to animate a threesome scene yet. I need more practice first, among other things.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Now thinking about Jun's hair becoming a bowl-cut means that he is willing to look trustworthy. But would his hair look more wild in the lust route?

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes