Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
is this update just the one scene with morgan or was there more that I don't know about? Great job by the way
Thanks! There are 2 more scenes you can get when you sleep. Make sure you start a new game and not continuing from the previous version or it won't work.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey Huli i would like to know when the trust route will be getting scenes ? I really liked the dialogue between the characters ^^

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey Huli i would like to know when the trust route will be getting scenes ? I really liked the dialogue between the characters ^^
Aw, thanks! I plan to add on to the trust route after I finish working on the lust routes. Life is kinda unstable right now so I don't know when I'll get there but hopefully soon.
You know, I can't help but feel like a Yandere route is possible.
Maybepossiblyidontknow.

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so i really like the trust route and feel some H scene could go perfectly with them looking forward to the next version and update oh and a 3 some route would be amazing seems like that could happen

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
ah ok after playing the other path it seemed like an accident sorry about that
No worries haha.
so i really like the trust route and feel some H scene could go perfectly with them looking forward to the next version and update oh and a 3 some route would be amazing seems like that could happen
Glad you like it! I don't plan on having a harem route since it goes against the point of the trust route's story. I might do a "what if" route in the future though.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Glad you like it! I don't plan on having a harem route since it goes against the point of the trust route's story. I might do a "what if" route in the future though.
not even a harem route in a lust path? seems like it could work

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello.

There's a spider on my wall so ima make this quick.
Almost done with the update. I'm in the middle of redoing some pics right now. They should be done soon so the next update should be out some time next week.

okimagoholyshit bye

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
You know giving the option to call your mother could open up a lot of possibilities. Like that lab ending, we were talking about. or getting the number to a pot dealer.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
You know giving the option to call your mother could open up a lot of possibilities. Like that lab ending, we were talking about. or getting the number to a pot dealer.
Funny you mentioned that. The game was supposed to have an email thing with mom where she would send you a message sometimes, but I didn't think it through so I left it out. I might add something similar back in the game in the future though.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
played this when it first come out the teacher was not at that point available what has bin added to her

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hello how many endings has Morgan yet???
About 3 once the next update comes out.
played this when it first come out the teacher was not at that point available what has bin added to her
Morgan has almost as much content as Suzy now. Her trust route prologue is done and I'm finishing her lust route in the next update.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes