Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Love your game Huli great art :love:
10/10 Animations keep up the great work (y)

Hey. Here's the game. Yeah.

Changelog
-3 new h-scenes for Morgan
-New ending for Suzy (Neutral route)
-Minor map changes

Last edited:

bleshh

Jul 18, 2018
Wtf indeed. Can you tell me where you encountered this error? Did you use the game.exe to launch the game or index.html?
Is this the current PC 0.10 version or an older one?

Be as specific as possible. I'll try to fix this by the next update after some research.
ı try to open the game andd came this error . my first dowland this for game.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
ı try to open the game andd came this error . my first dowland this for game.
That's not much to go on.

Can you give me your computer's specs? What operating system do you have or are you playing on a phone?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
monster abra a5 i5 7th gen.
Well, I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. The laptop seems to be pretty modern so that's not the problem. I looked up the error but I can't find anything on it. I'll try to change some things for the next update so for now I don't have the answers. Sorry. :(

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
Haha you actually added a neutral ending like I suggested? That's sick! Can't wait to play it! At least the girls got free food

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Haha you actually added a neutral ending like I suggested? That's sick! Can't wait to play it! At least the girls got free food
Yeah. I didn't do anything crazy but it was a nice idea.

Tainted107

Aug 1, 2017
Save 2 and 10 are each lust route respectful, both have full gallery as of today. Use the laptop to access the scenes.

Reactions: moi69

NTR(Natural)

Sep 25, 2018
love the animation the art was not that good but i really like it and the last animation like 3rd perspective view . NOICE!

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
love the animation the art was not that good but i really like it and the last animation like 3rd perspective view . NOICE!
Glad you like it! I have to keep the art simple for animation's sake or else it'll take forever to finish a scene. I am trying to add more detail though but it's one of those things that gets better with time.

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Hey, Huil have you ever thought about a Lab ending? where the protag wakes up in a lab where he finds out this whole thing is just his mom's creepy way of keeping safe.

I kind envision it as a joke ending like in silent hill's ufo endings or the dog ending

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey, Huil have you ever thought about a Lab ending? where the protag wakes up in a lab where he finds out this whole thing is just his mom's creepy way of keeping safe.

I kind envision it as a joke ending like in silent hill's ufo endings or the dog ending
Damn, I never intended to make it this deep lol. Well, if I ever make it that far, sure.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

DarkStar151

Dec 6, 2017
is this update just the one scene with morgan or was there more that I don't know about? Great job by the way

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes