Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Ohh I thought you used Python or Java; thank you!

Also, how's the progress going? In terms of percentage, is it close to completion?
It's doing alright. Finishing things bit by bit. Just finished Suzy's lust route in 0.06 and now I'm finishing her prologue and making some visual and gameplay changes for 0.07. I'm gonna say it's about 20-25% finished as of now but I honestly don't know lol.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Huli
"-Suzy Prologue Complete!"

What? O_O
What you Mean Prologue? :unsure:

Mayby you want to say "Lust Route" Complete? :rolleyes:

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
A heart-warming story. It's nice to know that I can kidnap and rape the girl I like to win her over, instead of spending time trying to attract her. You should pitch this to Disney.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Huli
"-Suzy Prologue Complete!"

What? O_O
What you Mean Prologue? :unsure:

Mayby you want to say "Lust Route" Complete? :rolleyes:
Nope, not just the lust route. There's a trust route along with the lust route which is a part of the prologue.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
A heart-warming story. It's nice to know that I can kidnap and rape the girl I like to win her over, instead of spending time trying to attract her. You should pitch this to Disney.
I'm on it.

On a serious note, the lust route is just for fapping purposes so there's not much character development there. I think the trust route has more of what you're looking for so go check that out if you haven't already.

Metal Wolf

Feb 28, 2018
Hi Huli, I just started the game with your update and it's pretty cool (faster to seduce a girl) ^^
It isn't too hard to run the school and at the same time feed the girl ? I mean go ahead in the game
Good job and good luck for the next updates ;)

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
teacher scenes not working O_O
Describe to me what you see. Does it say image missing or something along those lines? Does it stop working after the first two scenes or after the first two scenes? If it's after, that means there isn't any more in this version.

juracid.exe

Jan 19, 2018
Describe to me what you see. Does it say image missing or something along those lines? Does it stop working after the first two scenes or after the first two scenes? If it's after, that means there isn't any more in this version.
i tried like 5 endings and none of them includs the teacher maybe i did something wrong ?:S

Inazuma401

May 5, 2019
Aaaah,job make me frustrate... Why now it have a bus Cost?...and pay day for job only 10 bucks,then i need premium food for 20 buck,when i forgot feed girl,they die... If i feed girl then i can't reach school and have suspicious Endings...damn.... Can gimme advice where i can produce more money than 'That' Job?...cause i need premium food..or better Throw away bus cost on next update

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Aaaah,job make me frustrate... Why now it have a bus Cost?...and pay day for job only 10 bucks,then i need premium food for 20 buck,when i forgot feed girl,they die... If i feed girl then i can't reach school and have suspicious Endings...damn.... Can gimme advice where i can produce more money than 'That' Job?...cause i need premium food..or better Throw away bus cost on next update
The job pays $20 in the morning.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes