Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
PLS, Dev, use only "current" tags in tags plate! No need write "planned" tags in main stroke! It Ugless... :confused:
Also... Were is poster in Main Page? O_O

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
PLS, Dev, use only "current" tags in tags plate! No need write "planned" tags in main stroke! It Ugless... :confused:
Also... Were is poster in Main Page? O_O
Okay. I went back and checked the tags. There's one that's not suppose to be there but the rest seems accurate. What do you mean by the poster in main page?

gateriu

Jul 2, 2018
i got stuck at the end of both, i got all H scenes(i think) and on the Trust side it says" we have to pack before the police come"..

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
i got stuck at the end of both, i got all H scenes(i think) and on the Trust side it says" we have to pack before the police come"..
Thanks for letting me know! It might be because the ending you got isn't implemented into the game yet but I'll look into it for the next update.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I remember a game in making a long time back called stockholm but with syndrome not project i think, the chars looked slightly like the ones in the pics.. the game was about zombie survival game you had 2 chicks who got caught in mc's frontyard or backyard (don't remember exactly) for fun stun.. it was 1 or 2 release's out then suddenly i could't find it again :S is this same game remade or?S

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I remember a game in making a long time back called stockholm but with syndrome not project i think, the chars looked slightly like the ones in the pics.. the game was about zombie survival game you had 2 chicks who got caught in mc's frontyard or backyard (don't remember exactly) for fun stun.. it was 1 or 2 release's out then suddenly i could't find it again :S is this same game remade or?S
Nah, this is entirely different.

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
pc scenes missing the left of the middle row ;) implemented? and any hint? (and where does the lust route endatm? school seems havibg no progression anymore)

story and game so far seems pretty goood, the tense school questioning and such gives it a nice realism/tense vibe

hope ure still at it :) cant wait for more

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
pc scenes missing the left of the middle row ;) implemented? and any hint? (and where does the lust route endatm? school seems havibg no progression anymore)

story and game so far seems pretty goood, the tense school questioning and such gives it a nice realism/tense vibe

hope ure still at it :) cant wait for more
Hey, thanks for playing! Yup, I'm still working on it!

As for the scenes in the middle, you get them after you untie Suzy in the lust route. Just use the fuck option in the morning, afternoon, and night. Let me know if it doesn't work. As of 0.05, the lust route ends with the fourth wake up scene. The school events should be done after the police questioning. For the next couple of updates I'll be focusing on wrapping up the lust route and the trust route prologue.

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
Hey, thanks for playing! Yup, I'm still working on it!

As for the scenes in the middle, you get them after you untie Suzy in the lust route. Just use the fuck option in the morning, afternoon, and night. Let me know if it doesn't work. As of 0.05, the lust route ends with the fourth wake up scene. The school events should be done after the police questioning. For the next couple of updates I'll be focusing on wrapping up the lust route and the trust route prologue.
yea done 3 of 4? left one is missing ;)

nice cant wait to se ore of ur work :) gj and gl :3

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes