Johhnnyjohnjohn123

Jan 17, 2020
Hey first of all just found out about your game and quite amazing so far.But when i do morgans trust route i cant get past whe scene where suzy comes over.Did i need to have gained more trust or is that how it is

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey first of all just found out about your game and quite amazing so far.But when i do morgans trust route i cant get past whe scene where suzy comes over.Did i need to have gained more trust or is that how it is
Hi, thanks for playing! Yup. It's all about the trust meter. Make sure you only give Morgan the premium food packages and talk to her everyday to get the most trust points.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
just checking its only suzy and morgan. the third chick with the tan is still not included yet right?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
are there still a load of scenes where the dev's character talks to you?
What do you mean a load of scenes? It's just when you start a new game and when you finish the lust route. I did get rid of one in the trust route because it's not needed anymore though. Did they bother you? lol
just checking its only suzy and morgan. the third chick with the tan is still not included yet right?
No, there're no scenes for Diana yet. I'm still getting to the part where she plays a bigger role in the story.

Reactions: Punto

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
What do you mean a load of scenes? It's just when you start a new game and when you finish the lust route. I did get rid of one in the trust route because it's not needed anymore though. Did they bother you? lol

No, there're no scenes for Diana yet. I'm still getting to the part where she plays a bigger role in the story.
yeah its just pretty jaring when the gameplay stops to have a 4th wall conversation with the audience, the things that are/need to be said can always be done in forum post, notes ect. To me (and i dont mean any offence by this) the self inserting just seems like an exercise in vanity, doesnt serve a purpose in the game. Atleast how it was when i last played.

Reactions: byran47

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
yeah its just pretty jaring when the gameplay stops to have a 4th wall conversation with the audience, the things that are/need to be said can always be done in forum post, notes ect. To me (and i dont mean any offence by this) the self inserting just seems like an exercise in vanity, doesnt serve a purpose in the game. Atleast how it was when i last played.
Yeah, I see your point. The thing is, not everyone follows the development of the game or read for that matter. Because of that, they don't know at what point the content ends. When people get confused, they comment or message the discord and then I have to tell them what's going on. I try to ignore some but I hate to leave people hanging, so I thought a message at the beginning and one at the end when they finished all the content for that update wouldn't hurt. A 4th wall breaking moment is eye catching even for people who doesn't read so it's perfect for letting them know what's up. For the time being, please look past those if you can.

Reactions: Davox
Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, I see your point. The thing is, not everyone follows the development of the game or read for that matter. Because of that, they don't know at what point the content ends. When people get confused, they comment or message the discord and then I have to tell them what's going on. I try to ignore some but I hate to leave people hanging, so I thought a message at the beginning and one at the end when they finished all the content for that update wouldn't hurt. A 4th wall breaking moment is eye catching even for people who doesn't read so it's perfect for letting them know what's up. For the time being, please look past those if you can.
Personally, I found the few 4th wall scenes to be rather amusing.

Jul 11, 2018
Trying to play Suzy's trust route. After the the cutscene with Diana immediately following the second stream (first if you select the option to start a new game from the beginning of the trust route), the screen goes black. I can still call up the menu and evidently, I can still interact with stuff and move between areas, but all the graphics aside from the text boxes just won't load in.

I know there isn't much in the trust routes, but I didn't expect the game to just black itself out with no notification when you reached the end of the content

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Trying to play Suzy's trust route. After the the cutscene with Diana immediately following the second stream (first if you select the option to start a new game from the beginning of the trust route), the screen goes black. I can still call up the menu and evidently, I can still interact with stuff and move between areas, but all the graphics aside from the text boxes just won't load in.

I know there isn't much in the trust routes, but I didn't expect the game to just black itself out with no notification when you reached the end of the content
Sorry about that! Things have been weird lately and I kept changing things around so I couldn't test the game as thoroughly as I could of. It's the little things that slip past the most. I just uploaded a patch for the black screen so it should fix it. Thanks for letting me know!

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes