ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Good Luck to you! I hope it works out.
Hones is just kawaii as fuck!!! *hugs*

P.s.: the Award for the most amazing person and super adorable kawaii Cupcake go's to: Screwthenoise <3
i luve chu mhm

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hones

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You can do 2 at the same time in the trust route. No threesomes though.
Maybe in the future? It'd be a shame not to be able to have your slaves at once. Tho I understand if it's a ways off, they might need to be fully loyal before accepting it.

Jun 6, 2020
Need Help on Suzy Trust route when I try to talk to her at the TV nothing happens and can't figure out how to take her on date. Do i have to restart my game?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Maybe in the future? It'd be a shame not to be able to have your slaves at once. Tho I understand if it's a ways off, they might need to be fully loyal before accepting it.
I'll save the threesome/harem stuff for another game when I'm more confident in my animations.
Wich scene was remade in this version?
The doggy scene.
A confused route? is that the name branched paths?
Yup. That's one of them.
Need Help on Suzy Trust route when I try to talk to her at the TV nothing happens and can't figure out how to take her on date. Do i have to restart my game?
You can take her out in the afternoon, the time of day before she watches TV.

Reactions: ltpika

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Wish there was continuation for the rape route instead of a quick ending, the whole appeal for me was the kidnapping rapist part.

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
I don't get it, I can't go on dates with Suzy in the afternoon, she is nowhere to be found. The only ones I can do are with Diane, and they didn't boost her bar/meter thingie. Am I missing something?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Has Morgan's trust route been updated? Last time I played the only one available was the lust one.
Not yet. I'm still working on Suzy's trust route. Don't think I'll start on Morgan's until later this year or beginning of next year.
I don't get it, I can't go on dates with Suzy in the afternoon, she is nowhere to be found. The only ones I can do are with Diane, and they didn't boost her bar/meter thingie. Am I missing something?
Suzy sits at the table in the kitchen in afternoons. Did you use the skip option in the beginning? Or did you play through like normal? Did you use an old save? Please give me some more details.

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
Not yet. I'm still working on Suzy's trust route. Don't think I'll start on Morgan's until later this year or beginning of next year.

Suzy sits at the table in the kitchen in afternoons. Did you use the skip option in the beginning? Or did you play through like normal? Did you use an old save? Please give me some more details.
Ah, I see. Ok 1st I used an old save it was 0.14 save I think (it was already in trust route), and it wasn't working, so then I replayed the lastest version from a save before choosing a route (before choosing a girl in classroom) and it doesn't work.
I guess that the bug persists for ANY old save, hadn't considered that, my bad.
Tried the skip option from the begging now, it works.

Reactions: Huli

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017

This was my first time playing. I did the lust route, then did the trust route from a day 1 save. When I got to the part after jail, I didn't think there was any content because Suzy was not there in the afternoon and speaking to her in the evening only had a conversation the first time. There were no sex scenes. During the first day after jail, I took her to the restaurant and decided to go to the park instead.

I started a new game using the skip option and things appear to be working but the dialog made me thing I might have missed a scene or some dialog from that first day of freedom.

Going back to see if there was any missed dialog, I started a new game, skipped to the trust route but did not skip[ the intro. The MC became invisible before meeting Diane.

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
It'd be cool if when Megan or Zusy goes to check the bathroom door we're about to kidnap, we could have two different endings this time with both of them at the same time.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Is there any scenes in suzy trust route ? because i was nice all the time + fed her but got arrested anyway

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:FacePalm:i like how every update fucks your progression, by breaking "she not comfortable yet" switch. you have to start fresh each time

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes