Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
hey guys I need help.
i'm at part 2 of Suzy's trust route and i can't get her any further. I've taken her to all the date locations, I've been watering the plant.
Could you guys let me know what I'm missing?
Did you choose to lie to Suzy when asked about what happened with Diana? That route's not finished yet.
Why does the game run so bad for me?
Hm... RPGMaker games shouldn't be hard to run. How old is your computer?

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
After you drink with Diana.
i try play trust route and i have question about how to play it. have i to raise the funds from streaming game and buy game first and after that use the funds to buy gift for Suzy ? how much limit days in Suzy's Trust route ? can i raise the funds and buy gift for Suzy together in the same day ? cause stream 1 game in today and tomorrow stream the game again the funds will decrease. would you tell me how i play Suzy's Trust route ?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
i try play trust route and i have question about how to play it. have i to raise the funds from streaming game and buy game first and after that use the funds to buy gift for Suzy ? how much limit days in Suzy's Trust route ? can i raise the funds and buy gift for Suzy together in the same day ? cause stream 1 game in today and tomorrow stream the game again the funds will decrease. would you tell me how i play Suzy's Trust route ?
Gifts increase a girl's love meter. You have to give them the right one. How many love points you have with a girl will affect the confused ending. Don't worry about that right now since it's not in the game yet. There's no day limit or anything like that. You can make money and buy gifts on the same day, you just need to have a gift with you before the date so you can give it to them. Playing the same game, unless it's CC Strike, can bore the viewers so playing a different one every time assures you can make money every time you stream.

It's pretty straightforward. There's not much to worry about besides buying new games to make more money.

Reactions: gacchan46

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
Gifts increase a girl's love meter. You have to give them the right one. How many love points you have with a girl will affect the confused ending. Don't worry about that right now since it's not in the game yet. There's no day limit or anything like that. You can make money and buy gifts on the same day, you just need to have a gift with you before the date so you can give it to them. Playing the same game, unless it's CC Strike, can bore the viewers so playing a different one every time assures you can make money every time you stream.

It's pretty straightforward. There's not much to worry about besides buying new games to make more money.
Thank you for your information sir, good luck on completing the game

Reactions: Huli

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Quick question on Trust Route, just got to the point where you can tell Suzy the cops are coming or not, chose not to tell.....but the next day she is discussing about where to run to? Is this normal? Does this mean I got forced into runaway route? Got her to max trust heart on the morning of the 10th day, before I had to make a decision either way.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Quick question on Trust Route, just got to the point where you can tell Suzy the cops are coming or not, chose not to tell.....but the next day she is discussing about where to run to? Is this normal? Does this mean I got forced into runaway route? Got her to max trust heart on the morning of the 10th day, before I had to make a decision either way.
She asks either way.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
well, i think i have done the lust route with suzy but now i can only revisit her scenes and i can't do anything else, i can't leave home because the door is gone '-'

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
well, i think i have done the lust route with suzy but now i can only revisit her scenes and i can't do anything else, i can't leave home because the door is gone '-'
Well... Yeah... You finished the lust route. Now you can start a new route with Morgan or go for Suzy's trust route.

Keirento

Dec 7, 2017
are there any plans for a Lust Route Part 2 in the future, like the one we have for Suzy's trust route right now?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
are there any plans for a Lust Route Part 2 in the future, like the one we have for Suzy's trust route right now?
There was going to be, but after looking at everything I still need to do and feeling the fatigue from working on one thing for too long, I decided to leave it out.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
Hey i just played the game tried to trust route with morgan but 2 times i caught and 1 time she didn't do anything when the police came. I load 1-2 days back and gave her premium food and i got 5 year punishment ending. That was the best i can do. Is this the good ending. Is there any ending with sex in trust route?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes