Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I am a little confused. In Morgan trust route I followed the walkthrough but only got the bad end where she doesn't help that much and in lust Suzy route I fed her nearly every day and I couldn't afford to read her once and she dies of starvation which makes no sense. On the main menu there is a black woman who the fuck is she? And for the over 2 what did I do wrong?
You just have to give premium food packages every 2 days and talk to them everyday. Diana is in Suzy's trust route.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You just have to give premium food packages every 2 days and talk to them everyday. Diana is in Suzy's trust route.
I played Suzy trust route she didn't appear. I got a choice between running away or not telling Suzy and she never appeared in any instance.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I played Suzy trust route she didn't appear. I got a choice between running away or not telling Suzy and she never appeared in any instance.
You're still in the prologue. Choose not to tell Suzy about the cops, play the game like normal. Diana is just a bit further.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You're still in the prologue. Choose not to tell Suzy about the cops, play the game like normal. Diana is just a bit further.
The cops turned up but I chose all the least suspicious choices and didn't skip to often.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
The cops turned up but I chose all the least suspicious choices and didn't skip to often.
They're suppose to show up, it's a part of the ending. Dude, just go with the flow. It's okay if you don't get it the first time. Just save often and experiment. I didn't make this a convoluted and difficult game. It's literally just give them the best food package and talk.

Reactions: Ryan Ber

anchanch11

Dec 15, 2017
Hey thanks for your work on this game. I'm looking forward to future updates and would love to see more pregnant scenes (especially in the lust routes).

Reactions: SnakeSinner

yeeticusXXX

Feb 16, 2019
Im getting an issue where it says Profile error occured and the game stays on a black screen and im not sure how to fix it.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Im getting an issue where it says Profile error occured and the game stays on a black screen and im not sure how to fix it.
Huh. That's something I've never encountered before. I found a thread that might solve your issue if you're on PC. If not then I got nothing. Sorry.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I smell NTR, yet no NTR? :(

edit: Kingvlads facepalm? really? have you not read the OP and what the story is about? I can give you so many examples to how it is similar to NTR stories.

Last edited:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
The moment you essentially are depicted as such a thirsty sociopathic loser that you punch and knockout a woman for some twisted desire for companionship, I noped the hell out of this game. The only way this game could have a satisfying ending if the mc is busted by the cops and sent to prison.

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
The moment you essentially are depicted as such a thirsty sociopathic loser that you punch and knockout a woman for some twisted desire for companionship, I noped the hell out of this game. The only way this game could have a satisfying ending if the mc is busted by the cops and sent to prison.
Thats ... exactly what happens.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just to clarify, does the route of trust with the blonde milf have nothing sexual? He also ends up kidnapping the purple-haired girl... Déjà vu... I feel like this is the intro, and that the protagonist will inevitably spend time in jail.

Aahhh the kidnapping part is the intro... I thought that was the game.

After playing a little bit after the intro...

Ehhh... Sex with women using a pill or a condom sucks, it totally breaks the mood, mate. It's totally unnecessary to add that to the game, in my opinion. Honestly... The saddest part of it is the protagonist himself guarding for anti-pregnancy, holy shit. After that, I feel like I've had enough games for today.

It's exactly that kind of shit that makes me skip all the dialogue in the scenes that should (could) be good. I was really enjoying it and thinking about supporting the game, but seeing protagonist being a kind of anti-pregnancy guardian left me so pissed off that I don't feel like supporting the game anymore.

Last edited:

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Just to clarify, does the route of trust with the blonde milf have nothing sexual? He also ends up kidnapping the purple-haired girl... Déjà vu... I feel like this is the intro, and that the protagonist will inevitably spend time in jail.

Aahhh the kidnapping part is the intro... I thought that was the game.

After playing a little bit after the intro...

Ehhh... Sex with women using a pill or a condom sucks, it totally breaks the mood, mate. It's totally unnecessary to add that to the game, in my opinion. Honestly... The saddest part of it is the protagonist himself guarding for anti-pregnancy, holy shit. After that, I feel like I've had enough games for today.

It's exactly that kind of shit that makes me skip all the dialogue in the scenes that should (could) be good. I was really enjoying it and thinking about supporting the game, but seeing protagonist being a kind of anti-pregnancy guardian left me so pissed off that I don't feel like supporting the game anymore.
There's a time and place for pregnancy. Since this is not a game focused on pregnancy, I had to put a couple lines in there to make sure people aren't baffled by the fact that no one ever gets pregnant until at the end from all the creampies. Even if I took those lines out, it wouldn't change how the story will progress or how the game will play. It'll only create the illusion that maybe something will happen after all the fucking. You want the sex to be hot and risky, I get that. I just wanna add some realism and logic into this. That's all. This is by no means the most realistic story ever written but it's something.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
There's a time and place for pregnancy. Since this is not a game focused on pregnancy, I had to put a couple lines in there to make sure people aren't baffled by the fact that no one ever gets pregnant until at the end from all the creampies. Even if I took those lines out, it wouldn't change how the story will progress or how the game will play. It'll only create the illusion that maybe something will happen after all the fucking. You want the sex to be hot and risky, I get that. I just wanna add some realism and logic into this. That's all. This is by no means the most realistic story ever written but it's something.
This is just my opinion about the game, the game is yours, you should do it the way you see fit.
Just as I mentioned in my full review, I would never ask my girl to use any contraception, or tolerate it. Sterile sex absolutely breaks my mood. That said, I think you're doing a good job for most people who don't think like me, I wish you luck.
One note, I don't see pregnancy as unrealistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes