JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
...Yes. But Did Not See Any Story Events. And Yes, I've Been Talking To Her, But All I See Is This Message: View attachment 1368466
Also, I See Her Over Here, Too???... View attachment 1368469
...Fuck It. I Just Start A New Game Then. :cautious:
Just Buy the Teddy Bear Suit in the Shop and try to do the Lineal Quests talking with the Teacher and working into school.
1°Sex Scene Teacher's Son you unlocked the Dad Quest finishing the work activate some Routes that It's in progress so...try to Select The Lineal Option that's all. (Only one Scene in her bed)
2° Sex Scene Kitchen's BJ Teacher...Just a quick animation...nothing about the Girl.
3° Me too :)

Last edited:

Build Spliff

Sep 11, 2017
love the game, just got a question, how do you hide the text box for animations some do hide by themselves but others dont.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
love the game, just got a question, how do you hide the text box for animations some do hide by themselves but others dont.
That's something I have to manually do when coding and I forget sometimes. I'll try to find and hide the text boxes for the next update.

Reactions: sumids

Marphey

May 13, 2019
This is one of the reason why i don't lke playing unfinsihed games. The need to play the whole thing again after every damn update :(

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So far I haven't seen a pregnancy in this. Aside from the "fail" endings where you choose a "wrong" answer, I've tried the following routes.
Suzy: Lust, Fantasy, Runaway
Morgan: Lust, Love(as far as it's developed)
Red Haired girl: Haven't met her at all

EDIT: I read a little through the responses and I supposed you're supposed to not tell Suzy the police is coming. That's the only thing I can think of anyway. Unfortunately that save is already overwritten -.- FML gotta do it again.

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Does someone have a full save (0.35) ?
I try to load an old one, I can play the game, but I can't advance in the story with Morgan's Trust Route

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've dated Diana for quite a few times now. Her progress bar is just below her shoulders(of the standing outline bottom right).
Now all the progress I get from her is: "We had a nice conversation!" ... that's it. Is there a way to continue from there?

Just did a date with Suzy where they talked about having children.. then they went home and had their first Anal.
In my experience that's doing it wrong.

EDIT: Seems you're forced to play both girl's story in tandem for them to continue.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Huli The game is good, but it needs more than 10 save slots. I ran out of save slots before I'd been through the major routes.

20-30 save slots would probably be good.

Reactions: Huli

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
i cant get the game to load the pop up just gives me untitled and a black screen.
Are you playing on PC or Android? Have you tried launching again and start a new game? What are your computer specs?

Deathicnarnat

Nov 7, 2019
Are you playing on PC or Android? Have you tried launching again and start a new game? What are your computer specs?
im on a pc and yes i have tryed to restart the game as for the spec i have no idea it a 2007 toshiba satellite all the other version of the game worked just fine it only this one that gives me a black screen saying untitled.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
im on a pc and yes i have tryed to restart the game as for the spec i have no idea it a 2007 toshiba satellite all the other version of the game worked just fine it only this one that gives me a black screen saying untitled.
I've updated some files to make the game run better and to get rid of an annoying error popup that keeps showing. I think your PC is outdated so it's incompatible with the new files. I think it's time for a new laptop, not just for games, but for security reasons too.

Deathicnarnat

Nov 7, 2019
I've updated some files to make the game run better and to get rid of an annoying error popup that keeps showing. I think your PC is outdated so it's incompatible with the new files. I think it's time for a new laptop, not just for games, but for security reasons too.
I know i just don't have the money at the moment and i have to find one that i like.

Reactions: Huli

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey mates, when I try to start the game it one appear as a white screen. Does anyone else has the same problem?
Are you playing on PC or Android? If you're on PC, what are your specs?

BobMarlony

Apr 30, 2020
How do we get to the new scenes with Morgan? I can't unlock the kitchen doggy or the bedroom anal, it just says she's not comfortable with that yet, but I cant figure out how to increase her comfort?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes