Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
" To avoid things from getting screwed, don't use old saves in the new versions of the game. (Don't use 0.34 saves in 0.35) "

so i have to start a new game everytime ??????

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
i have problem in morgan's trust route, the problem is right after morgan's daughter confesses to the MC, after her father's visit, that is a problem or the end of the version
If you picked Morgan is Right, and say Yes to Kayley, you should unlock Kayley's route. After you get her scenes, there's no more content as of 0.36. The endings will be added later.
There is a problem: I double click the game.exe file and it doesnt open the game. I tried the index.html file and it says "Script error"
Which version of Windows do you have? Don't try index.html, it doesn't open that way.
Anyone else having issues with saves. I put my old saves in the save file and they are not showing up?
This might be because I updated some files for the game. You might have to restart the game. This will be last time you need to restart for a while so please bear with it.
How To Unlock "Doggystyle???" View attachment 1446784
got kayleys anal allready but doggy and anal on morgan never happened xd
Have you tried talking to Kayley and doing the school minigame? There are story scenes in the school minigame.
" To avoid things from getting screwed, don't use old saves in the new versions of the game. (Don't use 0.34 saves in 0.35) "

so i have to start a new game everytime ??????
If you're starting right now, there shouldn't be any problems for a while.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I think the mistake I made and that in the dialogue I took Morgan's husband's side instead of hers, I think that was the problem.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Can't launch the game for some reason. When I click game.exe, it just launchers the process, but nothing happens. I waited for 2-3 hours, but nothing happened.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I think the mistake I made and that in the dialogue I took Morgan's husband's side instead of hers, I think that was the problem.
Oh, yeah. That leads to one of the endings and it hasn't been added yet.
Downloaded 0.36 but it runs really laggy, didnt have that issue with 0.35
Can't launch the game for some reason. When I click game.exe, it just launchers the process, but nothing happens. I waited for 2-3 hours, but nothing happened.
Yeah same here, dude
Can you guys try 0.36.1? I reverted some changes so it should work now.

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
If you picked Morgan is Right, and say Yes to Kayley, you should unlock Kayley's route. After you get her scenes, there's no more content as of 0.36. The endings will be added later.
So... is there ending planned where both Morgan and Kayley stays with MC, if i said yes to Kayley? I just got there and don't want to F it up :D

Reactions: Vvallachia

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
So... is there ending planned where both Morgan and Kayley stays with MC, if i said yes to Kayley? I just got there and don't want to F it up :D
Harem is not a thing in this video game.

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
Harem is not a thing in this video game.
Welp, then this looks like Kayley route is not a thing for me, because im gonna feel bad betraying Morgan lol.
Your game is very cool, btw. Keep up the good work:)

Reactions: Huli

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Just wondering is pregnancy just an ending or an actual thing in this game? Or something that is more as in to be implemented later on?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Just wondering is pregnancy just an ending or an actual thing in this game? Or something that is more as in to be implemented later on?
Just an ending thing. Not a major mechanic in the game.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes