NE DAM

May 28, 2018
damn thought all endings would have animated scenes like the last ones seems im wrong :/

LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
I guess I found a bug in the morgan trust route. I finish the first chapter and I started to the new chapter, when you access to the morgan blowjob in the bed game stuck and infinite loop. You cant skip the day always night time and the time does not skip and morgan always be accessible to sex breastfeed and blowjob only. It doesnt even matter how many get blow or breastfeed it just stuck. I dont use cheat (just money).

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I guess I found a bug in the morgan trust route. I finish the first chapter and I started to the new chapter, when you access to the morgan blowjob in the bed game stuck and infinite loop. You cant skip the day always night time and the time does not skip and morgan always be accessible to sex breastfeed and blowjob only. It doesnt even matter how many get blow or breastfeed it just stuck. I dont use cheat (just money).
Use the couch.

Reactions: LonelyMad

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
How do you get the 4th ending I got family united ending and both confused endings so whats the 4th?

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
bro you need share config file too because saves dont work
Same as all other RPGmaker saves, they work fine. Just create your own saves at the very start of the game on the same slots (e.g 1, 9 etc.) for every save you intend to copy. Then overwrite them with the full saves provided, and they all load fine.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
No money lol

How so?

Nah, she's a side character.
That's incredibly disappointing... I thought all of the girls would have atleast one preggo scene. Is that also why Kayley has no scene like that as well? I never really thought Diana or Kayley are side characters, more like alternatives to the ones you have to start with.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
That's incredibly disappointing... I thought all of the girls would have atleast one preggo scene. Is that also why Kayley has no scene like that as well? I never really thought Diana or Kayley are side characters, more like alternatives to the ones you have to start with.
I guess the way I look at it is Suzy is the alternative to Morgan for the main routes and vice versa, and then Diana and Kayley is supposed to take the player away from the main route. Diana and Kayley has less scenes and time in the story as well so they're side characters in that sense.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Out of sheer randomness I stumbled upon this Game again and from what I played in the past I did like it. Now that the "Basically Done" update is out just for me for understanding there are 2 Main Girls each with finished Trust and Lust Route but one last update is coming right?

What does the last update entail? You still adding stuff?
Just wondering if I should download now xD

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes