Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

monte91

May 6, 2017
is the game abandoned?
I was not looking to get money to live from my game. In fact I have invested too much in it for the sheer fact of being my hobby. I'm just too busy with my current job and I don't have time to work on the project anymore.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
nop, I will keep releasing updates but taking my time
I do hope this game isnt abandoned. I would rather slow small updates than nothing. At the very least, if you do decide to stop this game for whatever reason, tell us what you planned for the plot, character ideas you had, ending, etc instead of leaving people high and dry. That is probably the worst part of an abandoned game outside of getting no ending, not getting the creators thoughts on what he had planned for the future.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The model is great and the story is not bad, but the develop time is slow as fuck, I wonder when will the game be abandoned by the developer lose his patience and interest.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
uh dead father or father that left you is literally extremly common in real life why are you so mad about this?
New.gif
Joking GIFs aside, as you seem to be actually new here: the MC's father being dead or missing is one of the most (over)used tropes in games on here, and a lot of people here joke about that regularly. So I'm not mad about it in the slightest, though I do generally find it to be a bit easy/lazy.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 2030139
Joking GIFs aside, as you seem to be actually new here: the MC's father being dead or missing is one of the most (over)used tropes in games on here, and a lot of people here joke about that regularly. So I'm not mad about it in the slightest, though I do generally find it to be a bit easy/lazy.
I think it's funny when people don't understand sarcasm. Maybe they're AIs with a dead dad? :ROFLMAO:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Game looks great. Of course, I'll hold off playing it after reading everything on here. If the dev is still going to continue slowly on the game, I'll wait to see. But any how good luck dev and have fun.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes